Chapter 9: Genius

Genius

Maddox's POV

Malawak ang ngiti ko habang naglalakad patungong locker room ng soccer team. El, finally agreed to give me a chance. She was hesitant at first but when she finally said yes, I was in pure bliss. Daig ko pa ang lalaking sinagot ng nililigawan niya. Because I know, deep inside me that I will never let her go no matter what it takes.

I was interested in her the moment I first saw her. It was two years ago and she was a freshman student. She bumped into me in the hallway, she apologized but didn't bother to look up at me. She probably doesn't remember it but I do. Alam kong dalawang taon na ang nakalipas pero hindi ko maalis sa isip ko ang expresyon ng mukha niya. She was gorgeous but her eyes held sadness in them. She was crying and that moment, I promised that I'm going to protect this girl.

And to my luck, she approached me for a one night stand. I was shock. I didn't want to agree with her proposition but I had no choice when she brought up some one else's to sleep with. I can't bear the thought of her sleeping with someone else. I want to be the only one who would make her scream in pleasure.

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad ng marinig ko ang pinag-uusapan ng ibang members ng soccer team. I clenched my fist when I heard Sean's voice.

"I can't forget about her." Sambit ni Sean. Nagtawanan naman ang iba sa kanila.

"Hindi mo makalimutan ang unang babaeng nanampal sayo?" Natatawang tanong ni Vin.

"I don't know. I must be crazy. I should be angry at her for slapping me but I can't take her out of my mind. She's the only girl who treated me that way." Sean said dreamily.

"Be careful, man. I think Maddox is serious with her. You can't stand against Maddox. We all know that."

"I know. Kaya nga may pasa ako ngayon sa mukha. But I should at least try to win her over. I should approach her and then apologize to her first. Ipapakita ko sa kanya na mas karapat-dapat ako sa kanya kesa kay Maddox--" Naputol ang sasabihin nito ng sipain ko ang pinto ng locker room.

Everyone was frozen in the spot as I advance towards Sean.

"Five meters. Go near her for less than five meters and you're dead." I warned.

"Lalapitan ko siya kung kelan ko gusto. It's non of your concern."

My anger falred and I grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Don't try me. Alam mo kung paano akong magalit."

"You're not his boyfriend. You don't have the right to restraint anyone from going near her." He said which made me more angrier.

"Believe me, I do. She's mine and if I say you're dead. You will be." I gritted my teeth as I loosen my grip on his collar.

He should be smart enough to listen on my warning. They know, if I say something, I will do it. Sino siya sa tingin niya para agawin si El sa akin? He's dead before he can even lay a hand on her.

"You're crazy." Sean whispered in defeat.

"Yes. Bat shit crazy for her." Sagot ko.

Penelope's POV

"Aaahrg!!!" I screamed clutching my head. Dalawang oras ko nang ginagawa itong assignment ko sa calculus pero nasa third problem palang ako. And there is still seven items remaining. I am smart but pretty dumb when it comes to numbers. Since I was a child, I never liked math.

At ngayon palang na iniisip ko na kung paano ko kukwentahin ang financial aspect ng business plan ko, nababaliw na ako. Should I shift to another course? But I'm already in third year. Isang taon nalang at ga-graduate na ako so it would be hard if I consider my course now.