Chapter 42: Lingerie

Lingerie

Penelope's POV

Placing the lasagna on top of the counter, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Smells good." Maddox inhaled and burried his head in my neck.
I only smiled and kissed the top of his head. He's still in his black suit and tie as he nuzzled his head in my neck more.

"How am I suppose to finish preparing dinner if you're like this Maddox?" Natatawa kong sambit. Sa higpit ng yakap nito ay hindi ako makakilos ng maayos.

"I miss you." He whispered and started trailing small kisses down my neck. His kisses always excites me but I pretended not to get affected by it and started slicing the lasagna instead.

"This tastes good." I hummed, licking my fingers that was stained from the cheese.

"You taste good too." Maddox hummed in reply.

Hinarap ko siya at hinalikan ang labi nito. Napasimangot ito nang agad kong pinutol ang halik.

"Magbihis ka muna kaya." Utos ko at pinaluwangan ang suot nitong black tie.

"Why don't you undress me then?" He suggested with a smirk and I knew exactly what he meant. Though his suggestion was very persuasive, I had chosen to change the subject instead.

"Hindi ka ba nagugutom?" Tanong ko.

"I am. In fact, I am very hungry with something else." He licked his lips and I followed that movement. How can his lips be so red and kissable? It looked  tempting for a second. Gulping, I pushed him off me and went on putting plates on the table.

"That's good because I am hungry too." I stated, pretending not to get what he meant.

"Why so grumpy?" He asked and followed me, putting his arms around me once again.

"I'm not grumpy, just hungry." I assured and kissed his cheek. "Now, why don't you change first then let's eat?"

He studied me for a second and planted a short kiss on my lips before going upstairs to change.

I felt how much Maddox wanted me. I knew what he wanted the moment he arrived home. The lust was obvious from his eyes and I almost failed in resisting him. But I can't ruin my plan for him tonight. A very naughty plan, in fact.

"How's your day?" Tanong ko dito habang kumakain.

"Awful." Nakasimangot na sagot nito.

"Bakit naman? May nagyari ba sa trabaho mo?"

"Because you wouldn't let me come to you when I'm missing you so much. You don't realize how hard it is in my part." Reklamo nito.

"You're home now." I said. "Now you're being grumpy."

"Yeah, and you wouldn't even let me touch you." He complained with a pout.

"You embraced me, kissed my neck and lips. Isn't that touching?" Natatawa kong tanong.

"You know what I mean." He said with a poker face.

Through dinner, I focused more on teasing him than on my food. I made sure to make a moaning sound everytime I chew my food and brushing off his shoulders with mine on purpose when I was cleaning the table.

Mukha namang effective ang ginagawa ko dahil namumula na ang tenga nito. He also tried to hide his arousal by clearing his throat and acting like he isn't affected by my teasing.

"Let's go to bed babe."

"Okay." Sagot ko.

He was shirtless and only wearing a cotton sweatpants so I can clearly see his arousal. We both laid in bed but his hands were slowly traveling inside my shirt. Facing him, I moved on top of him and straddled his lap.