Chapter 16: Stay

Stay

Pagkatapos mamasyal at sumakay sa ibat-ibang rides ay pinilit ako ni Maddox na mag stay muna sa bahay niya. Alas-sais na din ng gabi nang makarating kami. Ayoko sanang sumama pero masyadong mapilit si Maddox. Ipagluluto niya daw ako ng hapunan na ikinatawa ko.

If I remember it correctly, he can't even cook something as simple as pancakes. Dinner pa kaya. I offered to cook instead but he refused saying that he learned to cook for me.

"How long did you learn to cook?" Tanong ko habang pinapanood siya. Naka-upo ako sa harap ng counter at pinapanuod siyang maghiwa ng sibuyas. He was shirtless but he was wearing an apron and under that is a muscled chest and eight pack abs.

What a sight to behold. I tried so hard not to get affected by his body but dang! He's the hottest cook I've ever seen.

"Yesterday at school you told me I couldn't even cook pancakes. Medyo nasaktan kasi ako sa sinabi mo kaya pag-uwi ko, naghanap ako ng dish na pwede kong lutuin para sayo."

I was overwhelmed at his dedication to cook for me and a little guilty as I kind of bruised his ego.

"Oh Maddox, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you."

"What done is done, El. Nasaktan mo na ang damdamin ko." Makungkot nitong sambit na namumula na ang mata. Is he going to cry just because I told him he can't cook?!

Hindi ko naman alam na sa sinabi kong iyon ay maaapektuhan siya ng ganito. Mas nakonsensya tuloy ko. Tumayo ako sa kina-uupuan ko at lumapit sa kanya at ipinatong ang kamay sa braso niya.

"I'm really sorry, Maddox. I swear, hindi ko sinasadya." Hindi parin siya tumitingin sa akin at patuloy lang sa paghiwa ng sibuyas.

"You know how you'll make it up to me?" Ibinaba nito ang kutsilyo at hinarap ako.

"How?"

"Kiss me, right here." He said and closed his eyes while pouting.

That moment, I realized he's been playing with me the whole time. I admit I was tempted to do what he asked but I need to be tough. He played jokes on me after all. He need to learn his lesson.

"Kaasar ka Maddox!" Sigaw ko at pinalo ang braso nito. Tatalikuran ko na sana siya upang bumalik sa pwesto ko nang ipulupot nito ang braso sa bewang ko.

"Where you going? You haven't given me my kiss."

"Kiss mo mukha mo. Kaasar ka! May paluha-luha ka pang nalalaman diyan."

"But those tears were real. I was slicing onions, you know. Ang sakit pala sa mata." Nakangising paliwanag nito. Mahigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa akin kaya hindi ako makaalis.

The fact that he was shirtless doesn't help the situation as his body was very distracting. I tried to push him off but he only scowled at me. I've should've stayed at my seat.

"Trying to escape, babe? If you're not giving me my kiss then I have no choice but to get it myself."

And he was indeeed true to his words as his head dipped down to mine. My arms wrapped around his neck in their own accord as I answered his hungry kisses. Our lips moved in sync, he bit my lower lip lightly to seek entrance and I gladly gave it to him.

Lifting me on the counter, his lips never left mine as he wrapped my legs around his torso. I was out of breath so I needed to break the kiss, much to Maddox's disapproval. I was still catching my breath when I felt his lips on my neck, hands under my shirt, cupping my breast.

The moans coming from me urged him to be more aggressive as he was starting to bit my skin, scraping it with his teeth. His kisses sent shivers to my system and caused a sudden arousal. As much as I am enjoying his kisses, I am not having s*x in his kitchen.