Chapter 21: A game of jealousy

🔔🔔🔔 (I'm assuming you guys already know the meaning of those bells haha)

A Game of Jealousy

Penelope's POV

I noticed Maddox's tight hold at the steering wheel and how tense his shoulder as he drove us to his house. He's also driving beyond speed limit.

"Maddox slow down."

"We need to go home." He answered with a clenched jaw.

"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"No."

"Maddox what-" I was about to touch him when he flinched.

"Don't touch me, El or I might just snap. You don't know what that f*cking dress does to me and your smell, god! It's all over the car. It's intoxicating."

That moment I realized what's the problem. He's trying to control himself. I don't want to make it harder for him so I settled my hands on my thighs to keep me from touching him. Hearing those words from him gets me so hot.

We arrived home after several minutes, he didn't bother parking the car in the garage and slid out of the car. I was just removing my seat belt when he lifted me out setting me on my feet and grabbed my wrist, dragging me inside the house.

"Maddox I neet to-"

The doors closed as he pushed me against it, lips smashing to mine in a hungry kiss. I grabbed into the hem of his shirt as I tried my best to answer his kisses. One of his hand was around my waist pulling me towards his rock hard body and the other on my nape, maneuvering the kiss.

My jacket came off in a matter of seconds as his rough hands explored my bare arms and shoulders.

"I told you to change before we left your house, didn't I? You don't know how much control I needed not to spread you on that table and make love with you in front of your family." He whispered in a raspy voice, nibbling my earlobe.

"You're crazy." I moaned, closing my eyes when his talented lips found my sensitive area.

"Only for you, babe."

His hands lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his torso as he continued his way on my neck.

"Bed." I managed to say and he obeyed, carrying me upstairs and inside his room.

He again pushed me against his door and kissed me. Nibbling at my bottim lip, I open up to him as his tongue entered my mouth. He must have a thing with doors.
Suddenly, I had this strange need to touch his bare skin. I tried my best to remove his clothes while I kiss him but I couldn't so I was forced to break the kiss.

"Remove your shirt." I ordered.

Maddox's eyes grew darker and he instantly followed my order, removing his shirt that instant without putting me down. "I f*cking love it when you tell me what to do."

"Hmmm." I moaned placing my hands in his hard stomach and chest.

"What else do want me to do?" He asked burying his face in the valley of my breast.

"I want you naked. Right now." I didn't know where I'd get this boldness to tell him that but somehow it made me feel dominant.

Maddox had to put me down to remove his pants and boxes. Watching him undoe his belt and get naked in front if me is the hottest thing ever. When he's all bare, I could see his excitement from the large hard on between her legs.

"Your turn."

My eyes snapped from his legs when I heard what he said.

"Do it slowly. I want to watch you." His eyes were filled with lust as he sat in bed, three meters from me and waited for me to start.