Chapter 34: Life of a Maddox Preston

Life of a Maddox Preston

Maddox's POV

"What's the deal with the two of you?"

"Are you dating?"

"Is their any progress in your relationship?"

Sunod-sunod na tanong ng mga reporters sa amin ni Mia nang matapos ang photo shoot na ginagawa namin para sa isang sikat na magazine.

Mia is a famous volleyball player while I'm a famous soccer player and a model. People think it's a good tandem but I don't. Mia and I will be the cover of the said magazine. I never liked the idea of posing with her but my manager forced me into doing it. Kaya naman nagkakagulo ngayon ang mga media at mga tao nang malamang magkakasama kami sa isang proyekto. A lot of fans shipped us together but I don't really care. I'm not interested in her.

They've never seen me date anyone or get linked into any girl so the media went crazy when they leanred about this project with Mia.

"We are not in those terms yet." Mia answered while linking his arm around mine.

And we will never be. I wanted to add but it was best to just keep my mouth shut.

"So are you guys dating?" Tanong ng isang reporter bago kami tuluyang makasakay sa saksakyan.

"No comment for now." Mia replied, pretending to be embarrassed about it. From her answer, I'm sure they got the wrong idea.

Nang makapasok kami sa loob ng sasakyan ay inalis ko agad ang nakalingkis nitong kamay sa braso ko. Hindi nito pinansin ang ginawa ko at lumapit pa sa akin, purposely brushing her chest against my arm.

"Where would you like to eat? I know a good place-"

"I have somewhere to go." I replied cutting her off, not even bothering to spare her a glance as I don't wanna see her pouting.

I hate it when she does that. Acting cute and innocent when she's far from it.

"Then how about dinner? I can pick-"

"I have other plans. I am very busy, I'm sorry." I'm trying to be polite as I can but she's getting in my nerves. "Denver, you can stop the car right here. Please drop Ms. Rodriguez home."

"Yes, sir." Sagot ng driver ko at itinigil ang sasakyan sa gilid ng kalsada kung saan ako bumaba.

Nodding at Mia, I got off the car and closed the door at her pouting face. I can't stand being with her anymore. I just called another driver to come pick me up and drive me to my father's house.

Don't get me wrong. Mia is a very beautiful woman and is athletic as well. She's got a nice body and pretty face but I've never been interested in her or any other woman. Some people even thought that I'm gay because they've never seen me date anyone. That doesn't really bother me at all. I actually prefer that than dealing with women throwing themselves at me.

There's only one girl that had captured my heart and until now, I couldn't find anyone that could replace her. She ruined other girls for me. There's no one better than her. I've looked for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. Even her cousin and close friends doesn't know where she is and the day she left me is still hunting me.

Tinupad ko ang hiling niyang tuparin ang pangarap ko, ang maging isang sikat na manlalaro. Ang akala ko, kapag nakita niya akong naglalaro sa national team ay babalik na ito. I thought that if she sees me in tv and become a famous player, she will come back. But Penelope never did. Umasa ako ng ilang taon na babalikan niya ako pero napagod lang ako sa kakahintay. How can she ruin me like this?