Chapter 41: Meeting some Old friends

Meeting some Old Friends

Penelope's POV

"Maddox Preston, the famous soccer player just came back from New York yesterday and his fans were all schock to see a girl walking beside him. Everyone was going crazy about this new girl who was with him. In fact, it was trending in all social media websites. Could it be his girlfriend? No one is certain about it yet but we will make sure to deliver the latest news about the famous soccer player and model, Maddox Preston and the mysterious girl with him. This is Jonathan Tan, your reporter for hot news."

Napanganga na lang ako sa balita. The tv screen was showing a video clip of me and Maddox being surrounded by his fans in the airport. Thankfully, I had my head bowed and Maddox was covering my face.

"Wow! Am I really in the news?" Hindi makapaniwalang sambit ko.

"I'm sorry about that. Ni hindi ko nga alam kung pano nalaman ng mga tao ang eksaktong araw at oras ng flight ko. I made sure to make it confidential. Don't worry, I will make sure that no one will bother you. Hindi ko hahayaang may reporter o fan ang makalapit sayo." Pangako ni Maddox sa tabi ko.

"You don't have to do that, Maddox. Hindi mo naman masisisi ang mga fans mo. Sa limang taon mo naman sa industriya, they had never seen you date. Of course, they will go crazy about you and the 'new girl' with you." Paliwanang ko.

"Still, ayokong pagkaguluhan ka. You might get hurt. I don't want that."

"Talagang pagkakaguluhan ako kung kasama kita. Im with the famous, Maddox Preston, of course they will go crazy." Natatawa kong sambit para pagaanin ang mood ngunit nanatilling seryoso si Maddox. "Don't worry Maddox, hindi lang ako sanay sa ngayon but I am willing to get surrounded with a hoard of people if that means being with you."

"I love you so much. You don't know how much that means to me baby."

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"You look perfect." I said studying him up and down when I finished fixing his tie. "Come on babe. Stop scowling."

"I'm really sorry. I feel bad about leaving you at home but I really need to go back to the company." He apologized with a scowl in his face which had been there the moment he emerged from the bath.

"Ano ka ba Maddox. I'm okay don't worry about me. I know how busy you are." I assured but he still looked hesitant about leaving.

"I miss you already." He huffed, pulling me into a hug.

"I promise, I'm going to be fine without you."

"Now, that's not what I wanna hear from you." He said sadly.

I chuckled and pushed him lighty to the door. He's like a child on his first day of school who don't wanna leave his mommy. "Just go, Maddox. Anong oras na. I'm cooking you dinner tonight, is that okay?"

His face lit up into a wide smile, lifting uo his mood. "Really? Okay. I'm so excited. Nami-miss ko na ang mga luto mo."

"Now, go!" I gestured laughing.

"Bye, babe."

"Bye, baby." I said and winked at him.

Pagkatapos umalis ni Maddox ay naglinis ako ng buong bahay. Maddox is a very tidy person but he doesn't have a maid so the house is quite messy right now. Idagdag mo pa ang welcome party kahapon.