Chapter 8: Oliver

"Got a location on Artemis." Felicity says.

"Artemis?" I ask.

"Cisco came up with it. I sent one of the arrows to see who makes them, and then I kinda told him about this teen archer." She says. I shake my head.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Tracker stopped at a building on 5th and Jackson." Felicity says. I grab my bow.

"I'll call the others, tell them to suit up." She says.

"Not this time." I say.

"What? Oliver!" Felicity shouts as I leave the lair.

"Artemis. That's a stupid name." I say.

"You're one to talk Green Arrow." Felicity says through the comms. I roll my eyes.

"I have eyes on her. I'm going in." I say.

"Oliver wait! There's someone else there." Felicity says.

I step back from the ledge and watch as a man approachs the girl.

"Felicity something's wrong." I say as I watch the girl ready her bow. In the blink of an eye, the man strikes, the bow gets knocked away leaving the girl defenseless. I wince as he slams his elbow into her back, then knees her in the stomach.

"Oliver what's going on? The camera went out." Felicity says.

I watch as the man knocks the girl onto her back, and starts choking her with her bow.

"I have to help her." I say.

"No Oliver. Don't." Felicity says.

"If I don't, this man will kill her. She's just a kid." I say as I pull an arrow. I fire it and watch as it hits the man in his shoulder, knocking him away from the girl.