👑The Perfect Selca👑

Baekhyun is having a hard time coming up with the best selca. Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun is the most beautiful creature at any angle.

---

"Urgh. Just where is the best angle?" Irritated, Baekhyun ignored his will to sigh and moved in circles, trying to find the right angle on which he would look best on a selca he is working on at the moment. He has been working on that piece of art for several minutes already. He doesn't even know which part of their dorm he is right now, but what does he care? A selca's a selca. And a promise's a promise.

It is one of these days during the CBX's promotion, and he promised to his beloved 'aeris' he would cross-dress if they would have their first win. They did not win at the M!Countdown though--a girl group got the first place and made them on the second place--but still! He still needs to give something in exchange for their fans. EXO-Ls still did their best, anyway. They even got the second place.

"I need to post a picture of Baekhee, still." He says, trying to pose in the front cam once again.

Despite the extreme disappointment he's feeling because of this cross-dressed selca problem, he still tried to come up with, maybe, the 'prettiest' selca for the famous girl version of himself, Baekhee. He even tried to consider the effect of light to his picture, but still he thinks his supposed-to-be-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-selca is unfortunately not showing up.

"How do I do this one? Ugh. Perfect selca, it's for the EXO-Ls! For the love of god, come out!" He says and tries another angle, becoming more eager to find the best selca he could give to his aeris for the day. He fixed his full-bangs and long-haired wig, then ran his hands over the highschool girl uniform he is wearing, and tried again for the nth time.

"Hmmm..? Does this even look good?" He was browsing his 'semi-accepted' selcas after a few minutes when suddenly, a pair of hands--calloused and big enough for him to know the owner of it--was tapping against his shoulders from behind him, which called his attention.

"Yah! Don't interrupt!" he said, trying to get the hands out of his presence. "I'm having a serious time here, so go away!"

He held this hand that was busy annoying the hell out of him, and shoved it towards the thin air, away from his direction. He rolled his eyes and heaved a sigh, knowing it was just his stupidly annoying tall bestfriend.

"Baekhyun, you've been giving all your time to your IPhone, can't you just stop that and give the rest of your time to your bestfriend instead?" the giant behind him said, and he cannot seriously deny that he knows this bestfriend of his is already pouting his lips like a duck right now. "Come on, give me your time, I'm being jealous over that phone!"

And if not for Baekhyun's angelic personality, he wouldn't be wasting time turning his gaze over a pouting giant behind him. "Being jealous over a phone? Park Chanyeol, seriously?"

Baekhyun controlled himself to prevent laughing, because once again, Chanyeol is being childish in front of his face and he looks funny. Chanyeol does that every once in a while. And Baekhyun surely doesn't know how to deny to himself he is, somehow, being affected with that. "Just.. just stay away for a while, okay? I'm trying to get our fans a gift."

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, looking at Baekhyun, who is actually looking a bit disappointed, irritated and annoyed but also looking eager and beautiful. A lot beautiful. As always. Beautiful.

He sighed. "No matter what you do, you won't have the perfect selca if you're dressed like that."

Baekhyun frowned at Chanyeol's statement. "Huh? Why?"