❤Gonna Regret It❤

"Just fucking admit it, Chanyeol," Baekhyun gulped down his tequilla with one shot. "You think I look way sexy tonight."

Chanyeol, annoyed, stirred his lemon juice with the straw. "You're just fucking drunk, Baekhyun. Shut up."

Baekhyun drew his face near the taller, smirking. "Then make me." Chanyeol was lucky to immediately pull back, as their lips almost touched because of Baekhyun's stupid action.

"Stop drinking, Baek. Just.. just go home already. Ask Junmyeon to take you home."

Despite of the sermon, Baekhyun continued on pouring on his shot glass, pouting, his cheeks flushed and his face red. "But you know you're my home, Park Fucking Chanyeol. You dumbass."

Baekhyun was clearly drunk. Chanyeol knew that.

He tried not to roll his eyes in irritation with what Baekhyun had just said. "Just seconds ago, you seemed to be flirting to me. And now you're making way of your aegyo. Baekhyun, please. Just go home, okay? Go home before I hit you, you shit."

"I'm a beautiful shit. Now why don't you take me home?" Baekhyun suggested. "Why Junmyeon? Why the fuck it's Junmyeon? WHY THAT SHORT OLD MAAAN?!"

Baekhyun began acting like a kid in a tantrum. Chanyeol tried to stop him, and just as before Baekhyun fell down the floor because of his drunken state, the taller managed to catch him, hugging him in the process.

"Fuck, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun's head fell down, signalling he was almost knocked out. He was still clutching weakly onto Chanyeol's wife beater though, murmuring incoherent words.

Chanyeol closed his eyes tight, chanting. "Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous."

Baekhyun's clutches weren't helping. He was practically touching Chanyeol's body everywhere.

"You're gonna regret this in the morning, Byun Baekhyun."