❤ Panic ❤

"Baekhyun?! Are you alright?"

Chanyeol began to panic. It was a few moments ago when, after all these years, he saw Baekhyun again in front of the Namsan Tower where they first met 13 years ago. He said hi--awkward and hesistant--though it seemed like it took Baekhyun a few more seconds before he finally recognized the person who just called him.

And that was when he suddenly began shaking furiously, tears running down quick from his eyes; telling how frightened he was.

It was a severe panic attack. And Chanyeol was sure about it.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol managed to get to the former.

"Mom.. P-please, I swear.. I swear I didn't meet with him! Please s-stop hitting me, please!" Baekhyun mumbled, as if he was talking to that person right at this moment, while covering his body by his arms, as if someone was really trying to hurt him.

"Baekhyun? Baek, look at me, it's me, Chanyeol. No one's hurting you, okay?"

"No, mom, dad, I r-really don't know where he is anymore! I'm not meeting with Chanyeol just like you told me to so please let me out of this room!!"

Chanyeol lost his grip on Baekhyun's arms when his name slipped the latter's tongue.

"Baek?" he called.

"Please, mom, dad. It hurts. Everything hurts. D-don't hurt me anymore.. I promise I won't look for him.. ever."

Chanyeol was sure it was a panic attack brought by a severe trauma. He was sure. He was a psychiatrist after all; a doctor who worked for his license for the past decade and more, leaving his boyfriend behind.

Chanyeol was a doctor but it doesn't mean he couldn't be the reason for Baekhyun's illness.