❤Notes❤

"Park Chanyeol, you better give me my notes right now!"

Baekhyun, tired from all the running after the taller guy, shouted as he catch his breath. He tirely leaned beside the nearest wall in the campus that he saw.

"OR ELSE WHAT?" A few meters away from him, was Chanyeol, the jerk who snatched away his notebook while he was busy scribbling on it during lunch time in the cafeteria, shouted. Baekhyun tried running after him, but he was damn tired and his body wasn't cooperating either.

"OR ELSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU FUCKTARD!" Baekhyun shouted back.

If that notebook was one of his notes in academics, Baekhyun would get the hell out of the situation and leave Chanyeol alone. Especially if it was Calculus, his most hated subject. However, the said notebook was one of his most kept of all. It contained all his feelings, deep feelings, within his heart, and he doesn't want anyone from reading even a word from it. Not anyone.

Not even Park Chanyeol.

Slowly, Baekhyun tried to walk near the tall guy, who surpirisingly stood still, as if waiting for him to get nearer, and stared while holding the notebook open.

"Don't you dare read that!" Baekhyun noticed what Chanyeol was planning to do, and so he fastened his pace to stop the latter.

Unfortunately, he failed.

From the last few meters Baekhyun was able to hear Chanyeol read the content of his notebook out loud. "You shine like the stars," he started, "you light up my heart. At the end of today's hardships--"

Baekhyun threw his arms so he could snatch away his note. Chanyeol was faster. He set his arms higher, out of Baekhyun's reach, and continued reading. "--brightly shine on me. This isn't the end, better days will come. At the end of that day..." Baekhyun jumped and jumped, arms raised, successfully snatching the note back. "...you'll shine on me..." Chanyeol noticed how little the space was between the two of them, slowing with his words because of that. There he slowly looked at Baekhyun's face, with the latter doing the same, as he mutter the last words of what he read. "...like this."

It was after a few seconds of staring into each other's eyes when Baekhyun snapped into reality. He awkwardly shifted his gaze to the ground, clutching into his notebook tightly.

Baekhyun spoke. "You shine on me, Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol was taken aback. "W-what?"

"You shine on me. As I said in my note, you shine like the stars."

Chanyeol remained silent, leaving Baekhyun to talk again. "Those words are for you, Park." He shyly confessed.

Minutes seemed to pass by, but Baekhyun still hadn't heard an answer. When he looked up, it was a huge smile that Chanyeol wore.

"I knew it, Baekhyun. I knew it."

Maybe the biggest jerk in Baekhyun's life isn't really a jerk, but the most childish guy who teased him like a child for attention, just because he was hesitant to ask him out.