👑The Deleted Selca👑

Chanyeol comments on Baekhyun's picture online. Baekhyun deletes his Instagram post. He's awkward.

Note: Part 2 for The Perfect Selca
----

"I felt a chill down my spine when I opened Instagram and this picture popped up."

For the nth time, Baekhyun sighed, remembering the comment-that specific comment-on his Instragram post. He doesn't know what he was thinking back then because without thinking, he clicked the 'delete' button, finally erasing the trace of cheesiness from his boyfriend, Chanyeol.

"Oh my god, what have I done?"

He wanted to just melt and be forgotten by this world when he realized that what he had just done earlier, is much more of a trouble than the situation itself.

"I shouldn't have deleted it, oh my god! The fans would think I'm hiding something!!"

He slapped himself on the head, as if he would fix everything by doing it, and sighed once again. He pressed his back on his bed, rethinking all the things that had happened like he was just watching a tv series.

CBX just got its first win on a music show and Baekhyun, being the most loving 'father' of his aeris, fulfilled his promise by posting the selca of the very famous Baekhee, the girl version of himself. He just showed that picture on his phone the last time when he was live, but because of the first win and his promise, he finally posted the "Display Picture of the Nation" on his Instagram account.

But that was not just happened.

Because also, Park Chanyeol happened.

Being the inlove giant that he was, without thinking of the possible circumstances, Chanyeol commented on Baekhyun's IG post. It was not too obvious though, Chanyeol mentioning about him feeling that "chill on his spine" caused by the Baekhee selca, but of course, Baekhyun got awkward.

Of course, Baekhyun would get awkward.

Chanyeol just freaking commented those things-not to mention online and for the whole world to see-and instead of Chanyeol just 'commenting on a post' for a normal circumstance, it was like Chanyeol 'shouting to the whole world' how he got freaking affected by the selca Baekhyun just posted.

It's just so sweet--but for a Byun Baekhyun, it's not.

It's awkward.

"Yeah. Awkward. Just fucking awkward, thanks to that tall idiot." Baekhyun fanned himself using his hands, getting all sweaty. "I'm just getting awkward, is all. Nothing else."

Baekhyun turned his gaze everywhere, as if he's afraid someone might see him. He tried looking for anyone else who might see him from... fanning himself.

But why?

The heck, why would Baekhyun be afraid of someone seeing him fan himself?

He stopped looking everywhere like an idiot and fanned himself more. "Damn, why am I being too scared to be seen fanning? Why, is it even wrong?" He asked himself. "There's nothing wrong, for Pete's sake!"

Right. There's nothing wrong. It's just hot.

"Urgh, why is it even hot right now? The airconditioner is on, what the heck!" Still fanning, Baekhyun rose from his bed, clearly unaware of his blushing face, but clearly aware of the absence of his roommate who also happens to be his, uhhmm.. boyfriend.

His boyfriend.

Realizing he's now committed, Baekhyun stopped from walking, covering his face using his both hands, and hiding the reddening of his cheeks. "Oh my god, is that even real?"