👑Missed You [M] (Pt. 2)👑

The couple admits they missed each other after their longest fight so far.

And maybe, just maybe, it's enough to be the reason why besides missing, they were feeling another thing.

Another, big thing.

----

Chanyeol opened the door of the waiting bedroom. He made his way inside with his eyes closed, still not stopping from kissing his boyfriend, Baekhyun, whose legs and arms wrapped around his body, tight. He reclosed the entrance with a thud, not even bothering to open the lights. He continued on pressing his lips harder on Baekhyun's plum ones, his tongue wandering inside the small and hot cavern of the smaller's mouth.

Chanyeol doesn't know, but when Baekhyun looked at him from under his lashes, saying how much he missed him, a strange feeling tugged inside his chest.

It was like a certain gut was telling Chanyeol that, yes, Baekhyun is his and his only, and nobody should ever, and would ever, claim his property. That he was an idiot for letting the others separate them, even though he knows it was a good thing to do. That he wanted to just hug Baekhyun so tightly and do all those things to him that will prove his love for the latter.

Chanyeol wanted to obssess over Baekhyun at the moment, and when he saw in Baekhyun's eyes that he wanted that too, he didn't waste a single second.

And so there they were, with Baekhyun sandwiched between Chanyeol and the wall, kissing torridly, and propably almost gulping each other's tongues down.

Baekhyun was kissing back hardly as well. He was sweating like hell and he feels too much heat in his body but he didn't care. He just remained his arms wrapped around the taller's neck, his hands occassionally touching every part of Chanyeol's upper body that it can reach, and his legs circled securely around Chanyeol's torso while unconsciously bucking his hips slightly.

Everything was just too hot, too intimate and the pleasure is too intoxicating that Baekhyun doesn't know whether to seize the moment or to make it stop.

Baekhyun gasped when Chanyeol finally decided to meet his lips with the his neck. He sucked and licked the smooth skin in it, his right hand cupping Baekhyun's ass cheeks against the cloth of his shorts while the other safely securing Baekhyun's body supporting his weight. Baekhyun was moaning already, and it was just kissing, the most basic and the first part of what they were about to do.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, was hard. He decided to get off his shirt to officially start this over, shortly breaking his job on the smaller's neck and collarbone. He immediately let Baekhyun out his shirt as well afterwards. He carried Baekhyun up and placed his legs a little higher from his torso, making the smaller press his hardness against his toned abs. From there Chanyeol took the chance to let his erection out, removing his shorts and undergarments.

Baekhyun breathed heavily. It was such a sight, and no matter how awkward he is to admit it, he had to agree he was being overly-excited. His dick grew harder from Chanyeol's state, earning a short moan from him. He feels too aroused and Baekhyun doesn't know if he still looked good, with all his sex face and pleasured expressions and all.

He was only thinking for a very few seconds when Chanyeol crashed his lips to him again.

It was a messy kiss. It was very sloppy, with spit sticking just to every part of their face that were near their mouths, including their necks. Strings of saliva connected their faces, but nobody cared and nobody gave a damn because fuck, they're going to make love and that's exciting.

Baekhyun moaned again, half because of pleasure, but half because of pain. The throbbing of his hardness was distracting him from the kiss, and Chanyeol noticed that. Chanyeol realized he hadn't removed Baekhyun's shorts yet, and so he did, not letting go of the other's waists. He slowly slid the shorts down, along Baekhyun's skin, touching the smaller's ass cheeks upon the process. He slid it down up to his thighs, then to his knees. And Chanyeol all did that with only lessening the grip of Baekhyun's legs on him, carrying him still.