👑That's Not On the Script, Park! - Valentine Special👑

Byun Baekhyun is a fresh model in Thailand and was forced to debut as an actor to make a name. He did expect the slightest changes in his career, but things got a bit different when he found out that he was being casted to a Boys Love series, and his partner turned out to be the highest-paid model in the industry, Park Chanyeol.

----

Step step step. Step step step.

Messing up his once blow-dried hair, Byun Baekhyun continued on going back and fourth his dressing room. The thomping of his nike rubber shoes was the only sound that can be heard, plus his unoccassional sighs and disturbed breaths.

"Why did I agree to this again?" He said, pulling his hair out of frustration. "Ah yes, because I need to get the public's attention." Baekhyun walked across the room. "So why did I smile back when that Chanyeol smiled at me? Ah, because his still my co-actor even though he irritates me a lot." Baekhyun walked across again. "Yes, yes. That's right, it's just my professionalism. I still hate him."

Baekhyun seemed unstoppable to his exaggerated mannerism whenever he's nervous, but he was stopped when the door clicked open and a certain voice dominated the four corners of the room. "Well, won't you say hello to your fellow worker here, Mr. Byun?"

He didn't know how on earth, but Baekhyun did manage to look at the creature standing on his doorstep. He straightened himself, faking a confidence. "Excuse me?"

It was all Baekhyun managed to say. 'Excuse me' was a lame retort, but since the said model was having too many problems to deal with all at the same time, Park Chanyeol, his partner for this project for 8 long months, seemed to be less important to pay attention to.

"The word 'hello' is actually shorter than 'excuse me', just so you know. And just for you to know, we've been working for months. You still hate me until now?" Chanyeol said, half-laughing. He then leaned his head on the half-closed door beside him as he crossed his arms. Totally a move only a flirtatious guy would do. As usual. "You could've just said hello to me than excusing yourself. I think that's better."

Baekhyun fought the urge to roll his eyes. The jerk was getting on his nerves eversince day one. He was trying to win the spotlight all for himself, leaving Baekhyun looking like he's the one who's being rude when all the latter ever did was to act all professional, so he could impress the director and the producers. Baekhyun was all prim and proper when it comes to work, and now there goes this giant who's practically ruining his image.

"There you are, Mr. Park! Please follow me. Your makeup artist is already waiting." A small female staff suddenly appeared, catching her breath. It seemed like the poor staff was looking for the giant all over the place. "Please do remain inside your room afterwards and wait until the director calls everyone."

Chanyeol looked like he still doesn't want to go, but the said female looked rushed and still catching her breath so the tall male just nodded at her. It was Chanyeol's turn to excuse himself. "I'll be going first then," he waved a hand. Baekhyun tried to remain still, but failed when he couldn't help sticking out his tounge like a child when Chanyeol accidentally stepped on the staff's foot.

Truth be told, Baekhyun was never rude. He was never lazy and uncommitted to his job as well, but he was one of those people who tried to make a name but failed to catch the public's eyes on the first shot. It was a really tight competition, so though Baekhyun was new and it was normal to fail on the first try, pressure ate him up. Baekhyun's dream since childhood was to be a model, and Thailand gave him that despite him being Korean by blood. However, things just didn't turn out just how he wanted it to be, and so out of desperation he asked Joon Myeon, his manager, to make one smart move to make Model Byun remarkable to the public.