👑Missed You [M] (Pt. 1)👑

Moving on from a fresh lover's quarrel, Chanyeol and Baekhyun admit they missed each other so much.

Chanyeol missed kissing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun missed hugging Chanyeol.

And something else.

-----

"So you admit you're really the jealous one, huh?" Chanyeol said, while holding Baaekhyun's hand. It was the only thing he did after they had agreed to get the fight over with. There he began playing with his boyfriend's fingers, his hands suddenly finding the way over the one which holds the ring he gave Baekhyun. He touched it, remembering how he gave this to this guy beside him, how much Baekhyun treasured it so much, and how much Chanyeol waited for this day, for them to finally talk this out, because he and Baekhyun both knew it was the longest fight they ever had. "You know you were jealous." He then added, eyeing the smaller.

Baekhyun, who was sitting beside Chanyeol on the couch of their group's dorm, hummed in response. "Yes, I am, and yes, I do." he answered. He leaned into Chanyeol's shoulder and looked upon the taller. "I'm sorry..." he muttered, in the sweetest voice he could ever do.

Chanyeol couldn't help but grin. They really are okay now. "Yeah, I'm sorry, too."

Yes, Baekhyun is the jealous one. He always is. Unlike Chanyeol who is vocal to him, Baekhyun is the type who shuts his boyfriend out when his feelings gets too much for him. When he couldn't handle it and he's frustrated. Chanyeol always hated that fact, that the smaller couldn't just tell everything to him, but since it's Baekhyun, his Baekhyun, of course he always make himself understand. And he wanted to convince Baekhyun to express what he feel, so Chanyeol could do something about it.

It was just a few minutes ago when they finally became fine. It was when all the other members of EXO living with them in the same dorm reached their limit with all that crying and snobbing and stolen glances between the two and forced them to be separated.

They made Chanyeol and Baekhyun be separated all the time. Chanyeol always wanted to approach Baekhyun, but the others stopped him to, especially since they all know it was Chanyeol who always do that whenever these kinds of things happen, and they knew that the same thing might occur again if they would let Chanyeol do so. If they would not let Baekhyun make the first move this time.

Baekhyun is a private person, yes. But whenever he and Chanyeol gets into a fight, he never hide it to his members. And besides, he doesn't know why but he wanted to tell all of them through actions that they're not okay. And maybe that's because he wanted everyone to tell him that he's wrong, he's totally wrong for being so jealous and hurt and worried that Chanyeol might leave him one day. He knows it's wrong to feel like that but he couldn't help it.

Baekhyun may be as precious and wonderful as he is, but he never knows that.

But Chanyeol, out of all people, did.

So even with the members' disagreement, Chanyeol was still the one to approach Baekhyun.

"I don't know why I'm always like this, though, Chanyeol-ah." Baekhyun then confessed, suddenly looking down the floor.

He felt Chanyeol wrap his arm around his waist, pulling him closer. He leaned in, too, pampering himself against his boyfriend's body. "You should know your worth, Baek." He heard Chanyeol say. "You are always jealous and worried, baby, because you don't know your worth."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to." Chanyeol leaned his face on top his boyfriend's head. "I think I just failed to tell you how much your worth is."