👑614 [M]👑

614 - From the numbers 61 and 4, Chanbaek's special day was formed, Chanbaek number, Chanbaek's forever.

WARNING: Curses ahead. I'm sorry.

----

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck! How am I supposed to face him, fuck!" Baekhyun miserably curses the hell out of himself, destroying his once organized study table. He mentally slaps himself for being so clueless on what to do.

"Hey, you pretty face, watch your language!" He turns his gaze towards his bestfriend, Kyungsoo, who is currently wearing his eyeglasses and holding a thick book, probably loading his brains all the shitty stuffs Baekhyun doesn't even want to deal with. Kyungsoo then glares at him for a few seconds, then turns back at the waiting book to be read.

Baekhyun doesn't give him a reply. Instead, he continues on cursing and muttering stuffs to himself-softer, this time-and thinks about the upcoming June 14 that may become the day so perfect for him to feel like a useless boyfriend which he thinks he is. He mentally slaps himself again.

"June 14 is coming, June 14 is coming.. What the fuck, June 14 is coming.."

Kyungsoo slams his book on his own study table, producing a thick loud thud. "I know the fucking date, Byun Baekhyun. Stop chanting that June 14 is coming, what the fuck!" He sighs. "I even cursed twice, thanks for your very beautiful influence."

But Baekhyun doesn't hear a thing. He keeps on chanting the upcoming June 14, sighing and cursing frustratingly every once in a while.

Finally, Kyungsoo slaps him in the head.

"Ouch, what the fuck!" Baekhyun stares at him, wide-eyed, like Kyungsoo just suddenly become the most dangerous serial killer in town.

Before Baekhyun can even utter another word, Kyungsoo shuts him up. "Yeah, you've got it right. I can be a spawn of the devil sometimes. Now, shut the fuck up and tell me why the fuck are you suddenly being a retarded fucktard?"

Instead of explaining right away, Baekhyun goes back to his chanting of the upcoming June 14. "June 14 is coming.."

"I said I know the date, so shut the fuck up!" Kyungsoo slaps Baekhyun on the head again.

Baekhyun sighs and rests his undamaged-from-all-the-slaps head on his study table. "June 14 is coming--"

"I said I know the da--"

"LET ME FUCKING FINISH TALKING!"

Kyungsoo blinks. "Okay, fine." He raises his arms. "Go ahead, I'm not saying anything."

"June 14 is coming. And it will be our anniversary, me and Chanyeol."

"And?"

Baekhyun sits properly and sighs miserably, his eyes focused on the marbled floor. "And my boyfriend's a fucking millionaire, he has all the fucking luxury he wants, and I don't fucking know what to give him on our special day. I still fucking want him to be fucking happy so I'm fucking frustrated and fucking tired from all the fucking brainstorming on what present to fucking give him and it's fucking--"

"Then make him fuck you, you horny bitch."

Baekhyun eyes turns to Kyungsoo's direction like a bolt. "What?"

Baekhyun is utterly shocked. Yes, June 14, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's 4th anniversary, is coming and Baekhyun is being problematic over the gift he would give his boyfriend. But honestly, he is just being 'overly-dramatic'. He can give Chanyeol a tissue paper and Chanyeol would treasure it forever, for Pete's sake! As long as it's from Baekhyun, it is great.