❤Privé❤

"So, you're Byun Baekhyun, the co-designer of Privé?"

Baekhyun froze when the tall guy he was eyeing since the past few weeks suddenly walked into him and talked. They were both working on the same project, and yet, they never had a word with each other.

"Yes, and you're Park Chanyeol, the model they hired?"

Chanyeol offered a small smile. "Yes."

A long silence dominated the two. Baekhyun wasn't one with many topics to talk about with a stranger, and Chanyeol seemed like he wasn't either. Though the designer wanted the awkwardness to just end, he couldn't utter anything to lighten up the mood.

However, it turned out that Chanyeol was different. After pondering on a few lines he readied since the past weeks, the tall model had finally come up with something to use to catch the attention of the designer.

"You know what," Baekhyun was startled when Chanyeol suddenly talked, "this may sound a bit creepy, but..."

Baekhyun turned his attention to him.

"...would you try to go out with me after this? I mean, you know, to talk and have some drinks? And pizza?"

Baekhyun stared.

Baekhyun just stared.

Chanyeol coughed. "Uhmm, but if you don't like it then---"

"Sure."

"What?"

Baekhyun smiled. "Sure. Yeah. I mean, yes." The designer didn'r realize he was holding his breath.

Chanyeol couldn't avoid a huge smile.

"Took you a long time to say that, Chanyeol. If you hadn't said that, I was gonna ask you out. Glad you did it." Baekhyun winked. "Congratulations."

Chanyeol was left surprised.