👑Sehun Time👑

Chanyeol Time was suddenly implemented. Baekhyun lost his mind.

----

He doesn't know why the hell.

Baekhyun doesn't know why the hell Chanyeol is the only one who can move right now. It was clear as clear on the instructions a few days ago that Sehun Time will be done again. But he didn't expect this.

He didn't freaking expect they would replace the EXO member to do the segment.

The maknae was replaced by Chanyeol.

And Chanyeol is walking towards Baekhyun right now. At this very moment. While having the concert's 'Chanyeol Time'.

Baekhyun is standing on the leftmost part of the stage, facing the right part of the venue, while the others are all at their assigned positions. Besides the ocean of fans and their anticipating breaths and stifled laughters, all that Baekhyun know is that his whole body is feeling stiff. He feels stiff--stiff as fuck he thinks his neck would break and his limbs would freeze--but he can't do anything but follow the flow of the show.

He can't do anything but to stay still.

And wait for that certain giant to finally reach him.

Because Chanyeol is walking towards him.

But why the hell would he? Why wpuld Chanyeol do that? And heck, is the giant even walking towards him? Is Baekhyun certain about that? Because maybe Chanyeol's not reaching Baekhyun. Maybe it isn't what Baekhyun thinks. It can be possible, right? There are so many possibilities.

Baekhyun glances once again at the taller.

Oh, fuck.

Chanyeol really is reaching him.

Of course Chanyeol is reaching him. Where else would the taller go? Chanyeol is walking just right there--right there at the part where Baekhyun's steps subsided, and it really is obvious that Chanyeol is aiming to reach Baekhyun.

One step. Two. Three step.

Every one step closer is equivalent to every one million second that is passing just too slowly.

Because Chanyeol is reaching Baekhyun.

The crowd's screaming became louder--Baekhyun can even hear some chanting of his and Chanyeol's famous OTP--and he can already feel the fastened paces of his heartbeat and the sweating of his palms because, what the hell, what the freaking hell, this 'Chanyeol Time' is supposed to be Chanyeol's turn to prank jokes to the other members but all that Baekhyun is witnessing right now is the man he loves the most walking towards him, wearing his playful smile.

And Baekhyun still can't think right so he stays still.

He stays still, forcing himself not to make any facial expression.
Because here Chanyeol goes--
Or maybe Chanyeol isn't really going towards him? He was wrong?

Baekhyun sees Chanyeol turn to Sehun, standing frozen a few steps ahead Baekhyun, forcing himself to stop a laugh. Chanyeol points a finger to Sehun's left cheek, making everyone laugh (or squeal), then pinches the maknae's cheeks. He laughs the Usual Chanyeol Laugh--clapping of hands, rolling on the floor--though nothing really is too laughable.

Everything just seems normal, all normal--Chanyeol laughing too much, fans screaming too much, Baekhyun's Chanyeol-affected-heart beating too much--but the smaller doesn't know why he still feels uneasy.

Maybe something is wrong? Maybe there's something here he doesn't know? Because why the hell isn't he informed that Chanyeol would be the one doing the segment meant for Sehun in the first place? Why the hell isn't he informed about the sudden changes? Just like right now.

Why the hell is the song Lucky playing all of a sudden?

Baekhyun turns his face to the fans, frowning a bit, trying to see if there's any hint of confusion on their faces. But all he can see is the smiles and laughters and pure happiness. All normal.

Damn, what is happening, exactly?

Much to Baekhyun's surprise, he turns his face back to the stage and the giant (his giant) is already there--right beside him, face closer than close he becomes conscious of his reddening face.

He was right. Chanyeol was reaching him. And Chanyeol just reached him.

And then every word that he can hear sounded all the same: CHANBAEK.

The song continues on playing. Baekhyun is confused as fuck already, but becomes more confused when he sees all the other members staring at them, smiling from ear to ear, but staying still. He becomes more confused when Chanyeol suddenly clings an arm on his waist and the crowd starts cheering the OTP louder.

His eyes becomes wide when Chanyeol lends his free hand to his ear, leaning a bit towards the watching fans, as if telling them to cheer louder.

And so the cheering goes louder.

And louder.

And much more louder, as Chanyeol slowly leans to Baekhyun--as if aiming to hug him--but abruptly stops, making the fans (and Baekhyun) disappointed.

Baekhyun turns to look at Chanyeol. The taller's face is incredibly perfect. His smile from ear to ear is being joined with those eyes that say something more. Those eyes which capture Baekhyun's heart in any possible moment.

'I love you, and I'm gonna show it to the world.' Those eyes say.

Chanyeol lends his ear to the audience once again, and the venue becomes chaos.

Because a second after that, Chanyeol hugs the smaller's waists using both arms, kissing Baekhyun full on the lips.

'I LOVE YOU, AND I'M GONNA SHOW IT TO THE WORLD.'

-fin-