❤Backhugs and Kisses❤

Baekhyun was suddenly hugged from the back.

"Are you alright, Chanyeol?"

Instinctively, he placed his palms against the giant's hands that were encircled around his stomach. Baekhyun felt his boyfriend sigh from behind, burying his head deep into the smaller's neck, inhaling his scent.

"Hey, is everything fine?" He tried asking again. Baekhyun knew Chanyeol was a clingy and childish boyfriend, but it was only every once in a while when he cuddles like this. This serious, without anything else. Baekhyun tried freeing himself from the hug, but Chanyeol just held his hand on the process, stopping him. He was left being hugged again by his giant, and though he was taller, Chanyeol's face was now buried on the smaller's chest.

"Just let us stay like this for a while", Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun let him be. After a few more seconds, the giant straightened and looked at him.

"What, Park?"

"You're beautiful." Chanyeol said out of the blue.

Baekhyun blushed in embarassment. "What?" He felt awkward, but Chanyeol remained serious.

"Baekhyun, you're really, really beautiful. Can I kiss you?"

Baekhyun was taken aback. What the fuck was happening to his boyfriend? It was only a few hours since the Pyeongchang Olympics ended, and, along with the members, they were both tired. This sudden clingyness just doesn't make sense.

He was about to reply back when Chanyeol spoke again. "Will you kiss me, then?"

Baekhyun's choker seemed to literally choke him to death.

But before he could say anything, Chanyeol went on his way and crashed their lips together. It took Baekhyun a few more seconds to respond, and it was a sweet, sweet kiss that he didn't realize Chanyeol had had him on his lap while sitting on the edge of his bed on their bedroom.

Baekhyun was panting when they finished. That cheesyness was so sudden and he wasn't mentally (and physically) prepared, but before he could shoot any question towards Chanyeol, the said giant buried his face again on his chest, hugging him tightly.

"What is seriously happening to you, Mr. Park?"

Chanyeol just sighed. After a few, he exhaled an exasperated sigh and answered. "They keep on liking you, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun was confused. "Who?"

"Them. Everyone. Girls and boys. Even the people who aren't our fans. They keep on liking you."

"And?"

Chanyeol just hugged him tighter, not letting go. "Please tell me you're mine."

"What?"

Chanyeol hugged him still. "Please tell me you're mine, baby."

Baekhyun, still awkward, was left to sigh. "O-of course, I'm yours. I'm yours, baby."

That was when Chanyeol broke the hug. He smiled wide, as if comforted.

The smaller just laughed when he saw his boyfriend like that. "You're fucking jealous, are you?" He teased the taller.

But Chanyeol didn't tease back. "Of course, I am. That's just because I fucking love you."

Baekhyun was left speechless.