Welcome

Welcome, readers! Thank you for entering! This book is the third installment in the Rant Time series. I highly suggest you read the first two before this one so you won't be confused. If you don't, you won't understand some things and you will have missed a lot.
To my readers who traveled over here from Rant Time Rant Time 2, welcome back! This is a new book and a new beginning for us all! I'm so excited to finally start Rant Time 3! I've been itching for weeks!
To my new readers, everything I say in this book is 100% true and real. I tell stories of my life and experiences, discuss fandoms, offer support and advice for mental health and illnesses, and of course, rant! I am a real person with emotions and thoughts, and I'm very fucked up, so some things I say will be extremely dark and may fuck with your head. Beware.
The reason I labeled this book as mature is because as per WattPad restriction, strong language and mature themes have to be marked. I have to warn you, I do use strong language and I do cuss a lot. I do mention sex and alcohol, as well as drugs. Many chapters are about severe issues, like mental illness, which I suffer from many. There will be lots of trigger warnings throughout.
I have to warn you of my dark themes so you know what sharks are in the ocean before you dive in. Don't worry, I have happy chapters too! They're not all rants! Some are tags, some are just for fun, and some are for support.
It's actually funny to see me complain in misery. I whine and complain, but that's the entire point. I suffer from many mental problems, and holding my anger isn't good for me. It's actually hazardous, which led me to create this series.
I appreciate every single read, vote, and comment I receive! Everyone gather around the fire (or your screen) and enjoy as I rant, bitch, moan and complain about everything life has to offer!
Thanks for coming across this book and taking time to read it! Thank you and happy ranting!
~
Sierra 🌙