Prologue

A/N: Happy New Year, my fellow readers! This is just a New Year Special so the next chapter would probably take some time...and please don't mind if any content has changed! As a suggestion, you ought to reread this chapter when the next is out. If anyone's curious what L/S means, it means Light Soul. Before continuing, I suggest you readers reading also the Boboiboy Heroes series if you haven't, as this is the sequel book to the last book, 'Survival'.

***

In the year 2018...

"Good morning, citizens of planet Earth!" greeted a female news reporter live on camera. "A reminder to mark your calendars because it's two weeks before the anniversary day of the celebrated superhero team, the Super Six! Tell me you all are excited, because I am! If you don't know who the Super Six are, they are the formal superheros Boboiboy, Fang, Yaya, Ying, Aliyah and Gopal."

Televisions, advertisement boards and radios played the daily news all around the world; in continents Thunderis, Cycloneland, Quakeland, Blazeland, Iceland, Solaris and Thornis. Everyone was listening or watching it very eagerly, taking in every word that was said, from little kids to old elders.

"Last seen in 2015, they have helped the world in many occasions, saving us from dooms of all kinds. Although some people claim to have sighted or met with a member of the Super Six throughout the years, their presence has not been properly confirmed yet. Even as I am speaking, I have hope that the Super Six is out there, watching us from the shadows, waiting for the perfect time to strike. Like their motto, 'When there is trouble, we will always be there.'"

And they were quite right. They were hidden in the shadows, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

An early morning in Quakeland, in a dark alleyway in between two shop lots situated beside the road, stood a boy wearing a lighting B symbol orange hat, an orange coat over a half-sleeve white shirt, blue pants and black and white boots. He watched the towering advertisement board that showed the daily news reporter now boasting about the achievements the Super Six had. The teenage boy smiled to himself before showing himself to the public, a backpack on his back, walking in a cool pace to where people would usually call "school".

As Boboiboy stepped foot into the compounds of a school, the Private School of Quakeland, all eyes darted to him, girls looking love struck, whispering to the ears of their friends at his arrival. Well, he gotta admit, he was quite famous in his school. When he entered his classroom, Year 9L, he wasn't surprised to see the class suddenly quiet. They did this every time, and it was no surprise they repeated it everyday.

"James, be mine!" a group of girls squealed at the back of the class, fanning themselves with their hands.

"Uhh...hi," Boboiboy said awkwardly, and the girls melted like butter, even if the classroom was already freezing cold thanks to the aircond. Chuckling nervously, Boboiboy quickly took his seat beside his best friend, Ethan, at the front of the class, before any of the girls could drag him behind. His face was stony as he watched Boboiboy settle himself in his seat like nothing happened.

"You know the first reason why girls melt when they first see you?" Ethan said coldly.

"No...I actually don't know. Other than me being quite good in football..." Boboiboy said as naïve as he can.

Ethan sighed as if the answer was obvious. "Because you look like that superhero, Boboiboy, James! Look, even your cap and looks are almost like his! It's like you're a mirror image of him."

Boboiboy chuckled nervously. "Now, really. Do I?"

Out in the corridors, the bell rang, and out came came two students in uniforms of pink and yellow, clutching books to their chests, and looking smart as they prowled the corridors.

No one dared to even step in their way; students melted away against the walls like they were stepping in the way of walking royalties. Indeed, no one wanted to step in the way of Ying and Yaya, or rather here they were known as Amelia and Sophia: the smartest nerd and strictest prefect of the Private School of Cycloneland.

The door of a Maths classroom flung open, and there stood the most arrogant but handsome looking boy of the Private School of Solaris: Fang, or aka Jacob. Dressed in his school uniform and his purple jacket around his waist, he sat down on the lonely table at the back of the classroom reserved for him.

He should've been invisible to the world for all he knew he weren't famous in his school for his looks and arrogant behavior. His classmates kept glancing back at him as if he would start shouting at them for breathing too hard, but all he was doing was just trying not to get into crowds. Stupid mission he was given, and even more stupid were the people were around him. Don't even know the how to apply the formula of the circumference of the circle.

Sometimes he even wonder why Boboiboy made the Super Six go down to Year 9 when they can already go for university classes. They were already seventeen, after all...

Unlike his friends, Gopal was the most exceptionally ordinary student in his school compared to the positions his other teammates has. He was studying in the Private School of Iceland as a typical normal student.

But that was good for him, Gopal thought, as he marched to a table in the cafeteria holding a sandwich, that it was also good that he didn't attract much attention. Here he was known (or rather not known) as Ryan. Ryan, yes, the most ordinary member of the team. Oh, how sometimes he envied the popularity of his friends...but that would be breaking the limit soon, as Boboiboy said, they would be out for the first time in three, full-out years of rest.