Giant Ghost

When he arrived at the entrance, he couldn't believe his eyes. He seemed to be viewing the bottom of what looks like a massive version of an ordinary ghost. The rest of its figure seemed to be above water.

Though the Gates of Hell were open, not even a single drop of water has trespassed the border of Hell. It was like a wall of smooth water in front of him, and beyond that, the ocean, swimming with innocent but panicking school of fishes. They must've sensed threat coming from the massive ghost, and so can Boboiboy.

Thinking as hard as he could, he looked around for something that could help him to the surface of the water without drowning. But his mind was clouded by panic. 

"C'mon, think, think!" 

He paced around pointlessly. He needed something, and quick, but what?

Above the surface of the ocean, the massive ghost roared its displeasure of being attacked non-stop by Ying, Gopal and Lia. Yaya was sustaining the zero gravity effect of the scene.

The ghost's faceless face turned furiously towards Ying, whose legs were dribbling as fast as they can at its body. It swung a translucent hand at her, but Gopal and Lia, both occupied on their own means, were too late to warn Ying.

"Look out!" said two voices.

Alarmed by this, Ying looked around. But all she could see when she tried to was a faded black sheet enveloping her.

The force of the hand flung her away twenty feet into the air. She was going to land on the water before she knew it, she was going to drown. Her hands groped helplessly around her for something to save her, though she know that it was impossible, as the giant ghost, Gopal and Lia grew even smaller-

"OOF!"

With a bounce on something jelly-like, the air stopped whistling in her ears. Confused at this, she looked down to find that she had landed on-

"Boboiboy!" Ying said, aghast at his appearance, but thankful that he had chosen this moment to appear all the same.

"Yo." Boboiboy replied, his voice muffled by the water bubble surrounding him, in his Ice-Light Soul form.

"What're you doing here?" she asked, still overwhelmed by shock. "And where's Lord Hallela?"

Boboiboy's body went through the bubble, though it didn't pop, and neither he was drenched in water when he appeared  sitting next to Ying on a more solid water platform. 

"I left him behind, don't know where's he now..."

Realisation had just hit him, he had just let the most dangerous person of all time behind him when he had clearly cornered him just now.

As though she had read his mind, Ying said in what she hoped was a reproachful tone, "We'll find him later. Right now, we got a ghost to fight."

Ying led the way all to the massive ghost on the water platform. The ghost was starting to shriek its anger of being attacked, and was trying to get through Lia's protective sound wave shield, behind which she and Gopal were both taking shelter under. Yaya, however, was trying to punch its back side.

"About time!" shouted Lia, once Boboiboy and Ying were in view.

"I got this," Boboiboy smiled.

The red stripe on his pants pulsed, channeling the similar colours onto the white swirls on his jacket, changing his form to Thunderstorm. He teleported away, leaving the awestruck Ying on the water platform, to reappear on the ghost's flailing arms. He had to clung on tightly once he was there, or else he would fall fifty feet from the air and into the ocean.