Prisoners of Hell

Boboiboy opened his eyes to found that he was in a most unfamiliar place. There were groanings of a boy and girl around him. He tried his best to not slip into unconsciousness again, and after a few seconds, he remembered where he was.

"Gopal, Lia!" he burst out so suddenly, jolting himself to sit upright. He realised that his throat was dry and he very much need water. And he also regretted shouting that out loud.

He was having his back against a sharp stone wall, in the middle of darkness. In fact, he was in a stone cell, no, a prison cell. Outside of this, the only light source were flaming torch brackets, and faded human-like creatures standing to attention as if they were what? As guards? How the hell did he end up here?!

To his relief, however, Gopal and Lia were placed in the same cell as him. They were both stirring too, slowly waking up, but they were also lying down in a dark red pool which seemed to be their blood.

"Are you two OK?" Boboiboy whispered, his voice cracking under worry and for not being used for too long.

He went to check on the two. They were as pale as a paper, and their breathing was shallow. But the worst part was their injury. Horror filled his face as he saw the dark red on their uniform having spread so much since he last saw them. How long was he out anyways?

Boboiboy's mind whirled as he thought a way to stop the bleeding, then finally found one after some hard thinking. He made a bandage made out of his leaf powers, and was about to open Gopal's clothes to tie the bandage around him when-

"URGH!"

Boboiboy sworn he could've vomit if he didn't look away that instance. He didn't expected it to be that disgusting. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and tied the leaf bandage around Gopal's chest as quickly as he could, trying his best not to focus at the horrible wound but at securing the leaf bandage. Because he would really vomit if he did see it again.

After making sure that the bandage was tight, Boboiboy took a step behind to see how Gopal looked.

He definitely wasn't as pale as before, and he seemed to be more relaxed too. Boboiboy turned around to see Lia behind his shoulder, and prepared himself for round two.

***

A few moments later, after Boboiboy had applied the bandages on both Gopal and Lia, they were feeling much better and were talking in quiet voices to Boboiboy. But Boboiboy had put to his mind that once they were out from here, they would need hospital treatment, because his leaf bandages weren't going to hold it, they weren't as good as hospital treatments after all.

But they, like Boboiboy, were in a desperate need for water too. So mostly their conversations were just body languages, or else they would be playing hand games, just to keep them preoccupied on something.

They didn't know how long this went on, but the metal bars to the slid open to allow the outsiders to come in, and one of them was Lord Hallela.

"Out." he said, beckoning Boboiboy, Lia and Gopal to come out.

Boboiboy, Lia and Gopal were bewildered on what they were told to do, get out of the cell? Is their imprisonment ending that fast?

Lord Hallela beckoned again impatiently. Boboiboy, Lia and Gopal got up, and slowly moved out from the cell, preparing for anything in case this was another one of their tricks.

They were hauled over by the ghosts, and were handcuffed with weird spiked rings.

"If you try to use your powers," Lord Hallela explained lazily. "They will be turned against you, so no use of trying to escape, cause you ain't."

"We're not trying to," Lia said calmly. But actually, she was already making an escape plan in her mind, which she knew, was never going to be used.

They followed behind Lord Hallela with two ghosts holding twisted and sharp spears in their grip, trailing behind them like bodyguards. They continued their walk along a deserted hallway, avoiding crowded areas, or rather the place was deserted in the first place, to what looks like a torture chamber.

"A-are we going to be whipped?" Gopal squeaked, as the empty torch brackets were set on fire, revealing the small but terrifying chamber.

The chamber couldn't have look another more dreadful. Whips were put in one corner of the room, swords in another. The floor and the weapons and literally almost everything in the room would have at least a hint of blood on it. Chains lined the walls, about twenty of them, rusted and also had marks of blood on them. The smell of blood, dried sweat and terror washed over them as they were pushed inside.

Boboiboy, Lia and Gopal were chained to three pairs of chains that lined down the walls, each of them in different sides of the wall so that the three shot glares from different directions at Lord Hallela as he stood at the middle of the room. His face had an unmistakable look of triumph and happiness. He smirked back at Boboiboy, Lia and Gopal, who found this ugly smirk on his blackened face terribly disgusting to look at.

"Both of you, Lia and Gopal are given a choice to look at this if you want, but I suggest you should watch as my final move clank in place." He continued that ugly smirk as he looked around at Gopal and Lia.

"Try us. Whatever you're going to throw at us, we'll resist it!" Lia spat, to Gopal's look of horror at her determined boasting. "Our friends will come and save us!"

Gopal, if he could've looked anymore paler, wanted nothing more than to faint now.

Lord Hallela chuckled without a care in the world. "I don't mind if they come and save you, or whether you resist the nothing that I'm going to throw at you." And his brown eyes swept across the chamber to finally rest on Boboiboy. "Rather he has to resist, which I doubt," he added maliciously.

Panic rose in Boboiboy like vomit, the panic which he had been denying since he had first stepped in Hell was bubbling like crazy in the pits of his stomach. He wanted to be set free of these chains and run away to somewhere where he could've felt safer than now. He tried releasing his wrists from the chains, but they only jingled.

"W-what are you going to do to me, huh?!"

"Oh, it's not going to hurt, no, no." Lord Hallela raised a bony hand and waved it, a mild look of satisfaction momentarily showing on his wrinkled face, which made Boboiboy even more terrified.

Lord Hallela paced slowly towards him, letting the wicked smirk grow even wider. The hair behind Boboiboy's hair stood up on their ends and goosebumps were forcing their way up his skin. "It's just gonna be a while..."

"ARGGHHHHHHHHH!"