Fallen Lord

Lord Hallela swung his sword in an arc to defend himself from Lord Gonzalu's chain blade. He then gave a great leap, and swung his sword down at Lord Gonzalu's head.

But when he had brought it down, Lord Gonzalu had moved aside so fast he had no time to retract his move. Lord Hallela was brought down with the weight of his sword, he was about to fall onto the sheet of ice-

At the same time, Lord Gonzalu threw his chain blade at him again, and it was about to collide with him before he could even reach land-

A black shape burst out from under the ice sheet, and came under Lord Hallela, bringing him out of harm's reach. The chain blade went in and back at nothingness, and when Lord Gonzalu had found Lord Hallela once more, he was standing on top of a black cloud.

"Wanna fight? Let's fight fair." Lord Hallela smirked.

He chased Lord Gonzalu, and Lord Gonzalu zoomed off course. Stubbornly, Lord Hallela still followed closely on Lord Gonzalu's tail, waiting for the right moment when they were close enough to bring his sword into action-

Lord Gonzalu suddenly made a backflip, going over Lord Hallela, and brought his chain blade ever closer to him. The chain successfully encircled Lord Hallela's thin waist, and Lord Gonzalu pulled. Lord Hallela was brought off his cloud, and was swung in a large circle above Lord Gonzalu's head, then he was thrown forcefully against the sheet of ice, which shattered with the force of it. 

Boboiboy gasped. He only had a glimpse of Lord Hallela chopping off Lord Gonzalu's chain before he felt himself getting pulled downwards by gravity. His head went under the water, filling his nostrils, ears and mouth. His arms were flailing about themselves, his mind panicking on getting air-

Suddenly he felt the water become lighter, black spots threatened to block his view of whatever that's going on, and he felt himself fading away...

A pair of hands that closed around his shoulders were surely Death's, he was going to bring him upwards, into Heaven...

Almost as surprising as it had happened, he broke out of the water, retching and gagging, his clothes plastered onto his wet skin. He hadn't realised how much water he had swallowed, but he wanted nothing more than to cough all of them out, and take in lungfuls of fresh air, despite his body shaking of coldness of the brief breeze.

"Are you OK, Boboiboy?" said a worried girl's voice.

Boboiboy tried to look up through watery eyes. There he saw the blurred outline of someone wearing pink, supporting him by the shoulders. It was then he only realised his feet can't feel land. Still coughing slightly, he looked down to find himself floating above the ocean, which thin chunks of ice were still hovering above the water, swaying with the waves.

"W-wha-" Boboiboy stammered, his eyes widening in whether fear or astonishment, he didn't knew which.

"I've put zero gravity effect on. But you guys- I'm so sorry-" 

Boboiboy tore his eyes with difficulty to see that tears were filling up Yaya's mellow brown eyes.

"It's OK," he said hesitantly. He hoped he had said it better, because Yaya didn't seem convince of his words of assurance. "Where're the others?"

"Yo, Boboiboy," said a playful voice.

He turned around in mid-air to see among water bubbles of all sizes, from marble small to those as huge as an elephant, and some of the thin, ice chunks, Fang, Gopal, Lia and Ying, floating around wildly with no control of their direction.

"Yaya, can you gather some of the water bubbles under us? I'm going to make a new platform for us to stay on." Gopal gave a thumbs up.

"OK..."

Without another word to Boboiboy, Yaya left him there, floating in mid-air, to fly a little further. 

Grunting, her hands glowed pink, the floating water bubbles all around did the same. As if they were dragged by an especially strong gravitational force, they rushed together below the floating members of the Super Six, like an immense blurry glass block below them. 

"Change into concrete!" 

With two blasts from his two hands shaped like a gun, the water platform immediately transformed into solid concrete. It was so heavy that Yaya's hands dropped a little before she could properly regain control. 

Yaya allowed the zero gravitational effect to only last until the concrete platform, so that the Super Six can stand on it while the platform still levitated, suspended in the air. 

"Thanks Ya-" Fang started, as he had landed, but he could barely even finish his sentence before two clouds swooped over their heads. 

They all looked up again to see that the two Lords were still fighting, as if there was no end in the day. What with his chain blade broken, Lord Gonzalu was using his mind powers in hope of getting a lucky shot at Lord Hallela. However, all his attempts put his life in great risk, when he had to dodge every sword swipe, missing it by only inches, with nothing whatsoever to defend him.

Boboiboy had to resist the urge to summon his Light Soul spear. As though as his powers had agreed with his idea, he felt the spear form slowly at his back. He tried to not let it form, so that the spear was forming in an extremely slow pace. It would be tempting to deny the idea if the spear had formed, he could just as easily get a hit on Lord Hallela while he was busy fighting off Lord Gonzalu.

The two Lords were very close now, with Lord Gonzalu leading the race and Lord Hallela, smirking wickedly, trailing behind him. Lord Gonzalu kept glancing nervously over his shoulder, as though he knew something was going to happen. And when they were skirting the surface of the ocean did only Lord Gonzalu realised that he was not able to avoid this attack. 

Lord Hallela had leaped over to Lord Gonzalu's cloud, closing in the only little distance between them. Lord Gonzalu was cornered. He was forced to take his mind off steering the cloud to dodge every attack Lord Hallela thrown at him. 

The cloud was starting to act differently, toppling left and right at times. But still, Lord Gonzalu and Hallela clung on. Lord Hallela fought with much power and agility, pushing Lord Gonzalu to the very edge of the cloud, cornering him. 

Lord Gonzalu anxiously glanced below, the churning waters waiting for another to fall prey. They were high in the air again, the Sun rising from its slumber, shining upon the morning sky. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." Lord Hallela said in a fake pity fashion. "Such a sad thing that my brother would have to say goodbye today...it's a pity his mommy is not here to watch him die."

Lord Hallela flashed a grin. He thrusted his silver sword frontwards, but Lord Gonzalu moved sideways. Lord Hallela staggered, now he was the one who is inches away from death, his eyes widening in fear at the sight of the splashing water.

"Yes," Lord Gonzalu said tiredly, but majesticly. "It's a very sad thing that mom and dad are not here to see how much of a disappointment their oldest son had become."

For a moment, Boboiboy thought he saw Lord Gonzalu's eyes flickering to him, or was it a trick of the blinding light of the rising Sun?

Lord Gonzalu charged at Lord Hallela, and pushed him off the edge of the cloud with his skinny shoulder. Then now Boboiboy understood.

As Lord Hallela's scream reverberated through the silent air, Boboiboy confidently grabbed the orange spear from his back, which felt cold in his grip, and dragged his spear arm backwards, aiming...

"Boboiboy! What're you doing!?" Ying exclaimed, alarmed at his actions.

But Boboiboy ignored this. Instead, when Lord Hallela was almost level with their concrete platform, he threw the spear as hard as he could. The spear zoomed through the air like it belonged there. It flew in a perfectly straight line. 

The spear sped right through Lord Hallela's chest, where the heart would usually be, and out the other side. 

Lord Hallela's screaming stopped as he dropped like a great ragged doll into the ocean with a loud splash. As he did, the Super Six saw black shapes moving about in the ocean below, making ripples appear on the smooth ocean surface. A very intense silence followed as the ripples slowly died out.