United We Stand

After some difficult attempts to calm Ivy down from squealing her life out of her soul, the Super Six introduced themselves and told her the reason why she was here.

"We-" Boboiboy shifted uncomfortably in his seat in the smaller meeting room, alone with Ivy. "-need an mortal ally which we could, as in almost every time possible, refer to if we need any assistance-"

"So I'm like a backup?" Ivy asked eagerly, swaying her legs excitedly under the table. Boboiboy knew, for he has received several almighty blows on his legs, though he try not to show that it was painful, he would give it away as a flinch.

"Yes..." Boboiboy said slowly.

"I can't believe this is happening...I'm so happy, I can't even-"

"Don't get too happy," Boboiboy pointed out irritatively, and Ivy's face fell. "Once there's a mission, the worst of the worse will happen, and no one would see it coming. What you need to do now is be ready for what ever that's going to happen next."

"I'll need some time to-"

"No, there ain't no time. It's either now, or never."

"What's about my Mom though? How is she gonna know I've gone-?"

"You'll tell her you've got a scholarship to an oversea school, and if she finds out there's something wrong, don't worry. We'll slowly break it to her. Leave it that matter to us."

Ivy breathed out. "OK, OK. I think I'm ready."

"Great." Boboiboy leaned back in his chair. He hadn't realised the kickings have stopped until now, that's a relieve. He was sure a couple more blows would definitely break his leg. "Lia will send you back in a few minutes' time. Oh, and please, not one word about you as our mortal ally. Feel free, otherwise now."

"Thanks, Boboiboy!" Ivy said happily, getting out of her seats repeatedly squealing quietly under her breath 'Oh my God I'm part of the Super Six. The Super Six. And I was talking to Boboiboy and friends with the incredible Lia all along, oh my God.'

Lia was talking to Gopal animatedly at the couch, pulling funny faces and making weird shapes with her hands. Mostly Gopal was listening, nodding almost absent-mindedly with a small grin etched on his face.

"And he went- A-are you even listening?" Lia glared at him through slit-like eyes.

"Wha- oh, no! I was listening, yeah. I agree, that would've been crazy! I didn't expect you would think of it."

Lia grinned, and Gopal stared dreamily at her again. "Not everyone knows me well. Even it will take them years to know me properly."

"Heeey." Ivy sat down between them to join in the conversation. Gopal looked at her curiously.

"Meeting's over, eh?" he asked.

"How'd it go?" Lia continued.

"OK...I am like, overjoyed now," Ivy said, in the air of explaning something incredible. "You're Lia, for real?"

Lia nodded.

"And you're Gopal?"

Gopal grinned.

"W-o-w. I really need to calm down." She chuckled. "So what're your undercover names?"

"Mine's Ryan. Lia's Emma-"

"She already knows that." Lia cut in.

But Gopal went on as if there were no interruptions. "-Fang's Jacob, Yaya's Sophia, Ying's Amelia, Boboiboy Earth is James, Wind's Matthew, Lightning's Johnson."

"Johnson's Baby Powder," Ivy muttered under her breath.

"Hm? What was that you said? Sorry, didn't catch that," Gopal smiled. But Ivy realised that Boboiboy had just came out from his room.

"O-oh, nothing! Cool names, you guys got," Ivy said hastily, Boboiboy was staring at her over the clipboard held in front of him.

Lia and Gopal giggled.

"Well, we brainstormed and got them listed down. But obviously stupid names like Upik and Yenpo were kicked out-"

"Says the one who suggested them," Lia snorted.

"It's quite late now in Thornis," Boboiboy said, finally walking over to them. "I think you should send Ivy here back home now, her parents would be worried."

"Got that. C'mon, Ivy." Lia transformed once again into her Light Soul form, and together, Ivy and Lia walked through the front door. And as the door closed, an unusual silence was left behind in the house. 

Gopal was looking around for topics to find, as if they would swoop down and the next thing he knew was break into a very interesting question. But what swooped down wasn't what he expected-

"Did Ivy left something behind?"

"What is it?" Boboiboy questioned.

Gopal pointed to the table in front of him, where a small and old piece of yellowish paper laid there innocently. Boboiboy picked it up to examine it, and found words, traced in faded silver, writing: 'United we stand, divided we fall. -Lord Gonzalu.'