A Nerd, Secret Keeper or Sportsman?

A/N: Ivy Ro'mave is not my character, it is owned and requested by Ivy_Romave.

***

Ten more days till Super Six day...

Monday went by as quickly as a blink of an eye. The Super Six found themselves seated along the long table of a larger meeting room than the one they've been in last Friday.

"Pass this paper around and write the name of your volunteer," Boboiboy said, handing out a paper and a pen and giving it to Lia, who was closest to him.

It took a few minutes for the paper to go around the table and back to Boboiboy.

Lia - Ivy
Ying - Erysha
Yaya - Adam

Boboiboy looked up sternly at his friends who had all their eyes on him, anticipating.

"Fang? Gopal?" Boboiboy said unusually loudly, his voice echoed in the room.

"Yes, Boboiboy?"

"What's the meaning of this?"

Boboiboy showed them the list, which no volunteer from them was given.

"I don't find anyone particularly up to the task," Fang said smoothly.

"Gopal?"

"Uh...I don't go well with the crowd so..." Gopal laughed shakily.

Boboiboy sighed. "Never mind, then. Lia, please introduce Ivy."

Lia stood up, towering above the others. She cleared her throat. "Ivy Ro'mave. Sixteen this year, much of a nerd, mostly in Maths and Science, and a natural in research. Prefers being alone too, an introvert."

Boboiboy nodded. "Thanks, Lia. Ying?"

Lia sat down as Ying stood up.

"Erysha Lee," Ying said. "Seventeen this year, not so good in school subjects, but good in keeping secrets and is expectionally normal-looking. She can fit into many crowds without being the attractive matter."

"Next, Yaya?"

"Adam Roshan. Seventeen this year, and is excellent in sports. He does OK in academic, but catches someone's eyes easily. N-not that I like him!" Yaya protested, seeing Boboiboy had lifted both his eyebrows. "He's just very...attractive."

"OK, thank you, Yaya. I will decide who would be chosen tonight and the person who suggested them-" Boboiboy's eyes surveyed the room. "-you know what to do."

***

A nerd, secret keeper or sportsman? Those six words echoed repetitively in his mind as he sat in his room, his hands on his head. His decision would need to be wise, as spilling this secret would risk a lot to his mortal life.

Finally, alas, he thinks he has his decision. He got up from his seat, and into the living room. At once, all eyes darted to him. He took a deep breath.

"I'll need to see...Ivy Ro'mave."

***

"Heeeey, Ivy!" Lia nudged her best friend playfully on the chest.

"Don't play around, Emma. I'm eating here..." Ivy said, spooning rice carefully into her mouth.

"You're too careful, Ivy, you need to loosen up! Like what Cake in the Ocean sings 'But you're moving so carefully, let's start living dangerously.'"

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. This food is worth five dollars!"

"Ahh it won't do no good wasting five dollars." Lia winked.

Ivy sighed. "Why so cheery today, Emma? Did you loose your sense?"

"What? No!" Lia exclaimed, trying to look as surprise as she can. "Just...can you follow me back home today?"

"Uhh." Ivy thought hardly. Lia has always been very conscious of anyone who follows her after school, and no one has ever been to her house. Maybe she should be grateful she was invited. "OK, I'll follow you. But I'll need to tell my Mom about it first."

Lia smiled. "You're the best, Vy'vy!" And pulled her into a strangling hug.

"W-welcome," Ivy choked, the hug was so strong that it had squeezed the breath out of her.