Three-Headed Dogs

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A large group of three-headed dogs were chasing the Super Six down the tunnel. Everyone were screaming their lungs out, stones flying in all directions, occasionally the breath of the humongous dogs hot against their necks. They ran in and out, tried everything they can, but the dogs were just too powerful. With a ram of their heads, walls would crumble. They were hot on their toes, and wouldn't stop no matter what.

"Bad dog! BAD DOG!!!!" Gopal would scream once every minute.

One of the great, black dogs jumped from its pack and pinned Gopal against the ground. Gopal's breathing came in sharp intakes, the breath of the dogs hot against his face-

A mixture of sound knocked the dog aside, freeing Gopal from its captivity.

"Thanks, Lia." Gopal panted thankfully.

"RUN!" Lia shouted, grabbing his arm and spinning on the spot on her feet.

Just as they caught up with the others, the pack of vicious three-headed were closer to them than ever, howling their hunger, their mouths overflowing with saliva.

"Through here!" Ying commanded, and the rest of the team followed behind her into a dark and narrow passageway. They couldn't see anything in the dark, but they could still feel the three-headed dogs' loud barking behind them.

"Why aren't they shaking off?!" Astor said angrily.

At the end of the passage, they could see light, and it was growing brighter every second until it consumed them. Everyone had to stop momentarily as the light blinded their eyes. But when they opened them once again, to their horror-

"Well done," Boboiboy cackled. "Very well done indeed."

The three-headed dogs were taking their places around the large throne room, panting and wagging their tails to show their happiness at being praised for their doing. The Super Six however, stood dumbstruck at their center of this all, facing in front of them, was Lord Hallela, still using Boboiboy's body.

"B-Boboiboy?" Astor spluttered, unable to find words to describe how shock he was. "Is that you?"

"Nyeh." Lord Hallela said lamely. "Guess?"

Astor narrowed his eyes. Boboiboy would never say that, that proves what Lia and Gopal said right.

"Alright," Yaya said shrilly, trying to show that she was the boss around here. "Give us back Boboiboy, or there will be harm."

Lord Hallela yet broke into another cackle, but halfway, he looked as if he was choking. He retched, clutching tightly at his throat. The Super Six stared transfixed at this, not knowing what to do. The three-headed dogs had turned each of their heads to stare at Lord Hallela too.

Then a voice came from Lord Hallela that sounded weak, but loud enough to be heard. "Call- Gonzalu- trap- dangerou"

A sudden thought struck Astor.

"Boboiboy, what do you mean?" he shouted back. He wasn't entirely sure whether that was Boboiboy, but it must be him-

"Don't-"

But at that moment, Lord Hallela had stopped gagging. His head lolled onto his chest, he gave a grunt, and he looked around, startled.

"Oh, did I doze off?" Lord Hallela said more to himself than the others. "That boy was being a little peckish with freedom. Not used to being imprisoned in his body, yeah. Any how-"

As Lord Hallela's eyes returned back to the Super Six, he went suspicious.

"What're you idiots think you're doing?"

The Super Six, except for Astor, were all in their Light Soul forms. Fang's long purple coat was decorated with swirls of black; Ying's yellow coat trailed with swirls of blue; Yaya's clothes had yellow glowing swirls growing on anywhere they can; Lia's violet tank top engraved with green swirls; Gopal's yellow sleeve imprinted with radiating thin green swirls. Astor however, was in a fighting combat stance, bouncing on the balls of his feet tirelessly.

"You want to fight me?" Lord Hallela spoke, on the verge of laughter at this ridiculous act. "You really want to fight me, after you knew you stand no chance against me?"

His laughter bounced off the walls of the throne room, magnifying it twice the volume. But the Super Six still stood as still as ever.

"Fine, fine," Lord Hallela said once he had calmed down. "I'll give you what you want, but don't regret it."

Lord Hallela jumped down the throne, landing with a fist on the ground, and he slowly got up. His eyes flashed menacingly, though it was Boboiboy's eyes that he used, this sparked up some kind of rage inside Astor.

As Lord Hallela walked closer to them, similar swirls of white appeared on his jacket, seven various colour stripes appeared on his pants, and his power band disappeared, to be replaced by a gleaming orange spear on his back.

Lord Hallela was taking advantage of Boboiboy's ability to match their own.

At last, he came to a halt in front of them, only a few meters between them. The three-headed dogs were panting excitedly, still lined in their positions around the room. Their sharp claws pawing the ground, leaving behind shreds of what's left.

Swinging the spear into his grip, Lord Hallela only uttered three words, "Let's begin, then."