Searching for the Gates

A grey helicopter zoomed through the air. Inside sat the cuddled the Super Six who seemed to be frozen by the cold air. Boboiboy was in the cockpit, driving the air vehicle. He wasn't feeling the cold at all because he was shut off from the passenger's room.

"I-it's free-z-zing." Lia's teeth chattered even as she said it.

"Fang! Could y-you just c-clo-se the door?!" Ying complained.

"C'mon. It's an experience you can only have once in a lifetime! Enjoy the cool air!"

Fang seemed to be the only one in the helicopter who was unaffected by the cool air stinging his face as he stood at the edge of the helicopter.

Yaya glared at his back. The helicopter's door glowed pink momentarily, though Fang didn't notice it since he had his eyes shut, and snapped close.

"Better," Gopal sighed, immediately stopped shivering once the moment the door closed.

"Hey!" Fang exclaimed, turning about to stare fiercely at Yaya, Ying, Lia and Gopal. "Why'd you do that for?!"

"You should really think about what other people feel, Fang," said Ying. "You may be used to the cold, but we're not. We're freezing to death."

"I wish Boboiboy wasn't driving." Lia shook her head sadly. "He could've gave us a warm up."

Fang glared coldly at the girls for a while, then marched into the cockpit.

"Where're you going?" Gopal questioned curiously.

"Drive the helicopter."

A few minutes later, most probably after an arguments, Boboiboy had came out looking slightly grumpy and told them they demanded to be warmed up.

"Um. Yeah," Ying chuckled. "Sorry if we disturbed you."

"Never mind that...I didn't gave my place to Fang for nothing."

In a swirl of fire, he turned into Boboiboy Blaze. A warm wave of heat was greeted by sighs of delight. Everyone was so relaxed that instant that they looked sleepy.

"I didn't realise that it was that cold until now," Gopal muttered dreamily.

"So warm..." Yaya and Ying said together. 

Boboiboy grinned to himself when the door leading to the cockpit slid open aside. Fang's head poked in.

"We're here."

"That fast?" Gopal frowned. "I was just beginning to enjoy things."

"We were fifty meters away from our destination when you asked me to drive instead." Fang shrugged, and strode through the passenger's room in two steps. As he reached his hand out for the door, Ying and Lia quickly wrapped themselves up in scarfs they brought along. Since Yaya already had one, she sat in her seat patiently.

A rush of freezing air whipped their faces as the door opened for Fang to look about. It was reveal that they were somewhat around a hundred meters above the splashing waters of Cycloneland, it was a bright, sunny day. Though the continent was somewhere ahead, it wasn't that close to them, and the coast was clear of shipping ships, boats and water transportation of all types. 

Fang retracted his body to show a thumbs up to his members, they all grinned determinedly. Yaya stepped beside him, and nodded to him. Looking back down again, analysing the distance between them and the ocean, he charged up his powers. 

"Shadow cocoon!" 

The wave of black burst from his hands to form a semi-sphere made out of layers of shadows big enough to fit the Super Six. He grunted as the most little of gaps between the layers fixed themselves to become impenetrable by water. Since it was so heavy, Fang's two shadow ropes' grip on it slowly slackened as it sank centimetre by centimetre lower. And that's when Yaya came to help. 

"Gravitational lift!" 

The semi-sphere shadow floated up to their level so they were able to board it. Ying went in first, followed by Gopal, then Lia, and Boboiboy, who hesitated before going in. 

"What's wrong, Boboiboy?" Yaya asked, hands still glowing pink.

"I'm not sure whether this plan will work out as well as planned..." Boboiboy said slowly. "A lot of things could happen that would make this plan fail, now that I think of it."

"You said the task was simple," Fang said, confused. "Close the gates, and it's over?"

"Said." he remarked. "I don't know about it now..." 

"You have us by your side, Boboiboy." Yaya smiled encouragingly. 

Boboiboy smiled back. "Thanks, Yaya." And hopped into the semi-sphere. 

Yaya went in next, then lastly followed by Fang. 

"You ready guys?" Boboiboy boomed. 

"Go, Super Six!" the others cheered. 

And so the operation begun. As Fang threw his hands up, shadows closed up the sphere, making it whole. Another grunt, and all holes sealed shut. They were enclosed in what seemed to be a water-proof shadow sphere. 

Yaya's powers now enveloped the entire sphere, making it glow pink, forcing it to sink into the water. They weren't able to see much since there was no light in the sphere, so the only one who would be able to know where to go was Fang. 

The same thing nearly happened four years ago where they had to steal the Cyclonering from a wave of cyclones in wild Cycloneland. But that was before Mega Boboiboy returned back to normal, restoring crazy weathers back to normal. 

Fang sat quietly near the edge of the sphere, his eyes closed, strings of shadows connecting to him from the sphere. 

"Let me light this place up," Boboiboy said. 

In a flash of light, he turned into Solar. He collected some of his energy in his hands, a sphere of golden light, and let go of it. It flew to nearly the top of the sphere and flashed, bringing the entire place to light. 

Gopal shivered, though it wasn't cold at all in the sphere, it was rather warm. "Anyone else feeling sick being underwater but not being able to feel it?"

"Aye," everyone but Fang chanted.

"Yaya," Fang muttered seriously, eyes still closed.

Once she heard her name being called, she flew over to bend down

"What is it, Fang?" Yaya asked worriedly, afraid that something horrible was about to happen.

"Turn left."

"O-oh," she chuckled nervously. "O-O-OK."

They could feel the sphere tilting gently as they turned left. 

"Could you see the gates yet?" Boboiboy asked Fang. 

Fang shook his head. "Not yet."

"What if it's not here though? What if Ivy's prediction is wrong?" Ying questioned, looking horrified by her sudden thought. 

"I have faith in her analysis." Lia nodded. "If she says it's here, it's here."

"Ah," Fang said, a satisfied grin appearing on his face. "It's here alright."