Back Home At Last

As expected, Ying and Yaya's gleeful looks slid off their face like melted butter once they heard the word 'Astor'. Fang looked everywhere but at them as they decided internally. Astor was one big deal of their team, too. His lost had affected Boboiboy so badly that it had affected them too, like a contagious disease.

After an uneasy silence, Ying and Yaya came to an agreement after what seemed to be a mental discussion.

"Alright, we'll do it." Ying said.

"I see no reason to deny that." Yaya shrugged.

"But won't we have to tell Lord Gonzalu that we're gonna bring Astor back to life? His Light Soul is here, after all." Fang said, pursuing his lips. This is getting even more difficult as every word is said.

Ying tapped her finger on her chin, thinking. "Well, I think we ought to. But you'll be the one saying."

Fang looked thunderstruck. "M-me? Why?!"

"Because you're a boy." Ying smirked.

Fang was about to protest, but then Yaya said, "Don't worry, Fang. We'll be behind you."

Yaya and Ying moved aside for Fang to walk past them to Lord Gonzalu. Well, if he didn't overheard their conversation just now, which Fang hope he didn't, he bowed down while calling his name.

"Lord Gonzalu." Fang called loud and clear to the marble floor.

He looked around. Previously, Lord Gonzalu was talking to the angel that served them before as he prepared a wet cloth and healing materials. The angel ceased abruptly in mid-sentence when Fang spoke and continued his work silently without looking up.

"Yes, Fang?" Lord Gonzalu asked curiously, raising both his eyebrows. "What is it that you still desire?"

Fang could feel Yaya and Ying exchanged worried looks. He looked up into Lord Gonzalu's curious face, opened his mouth, but then didn't know how to say this out, and closed it again.

'How do I put this in words...um...inform...my Lord...bring back to life...Astor...'

"You want to inform me that you're going to bring Astor back to life, is it?"

Fang looked horrorstruck, how can he know if he haven't even said a word yet? Then he remembered that Lord Gonzalu also had the power to read people's minds, then nodding slowly and said, "Yes, my Lord."

"Why do you want to bring someone dead back to life, may I ask? Isn't it better to leave them at...peace?" Lord Gonzalu asked skeptically, observing Fang through narrowed blue eyes.

"Um..." Fang could feel himself sweating a little now, and thought he was giving Lord Gonzalu a wrong impression about what they actually meant, and luckily at this moment Yaya and Ying took over.

"I agree to that, Lord Gonzalu," Ying said determinedly, stepping in front of Fang, looking at Lord Gonzalu through sparkling blue eyes of her own.

"But we needed something to help us open the Gates of Hell," Yaya added more to the point.

Lord Gonzalu's eyes narrowed even more than they even expected, making him look more and more suspicious.

"And why would you do that?" he asked at large. "It is already opened, according to what my sources tell me."

Fang got up to his feet to speak. "Because..." He hesitated. "It is moving of it's own accord, and Boboiboy, Lia and Gopal, our friends, are stuck behind those gates. And whenever we want to open them, they would close."

Realisation slowly trickled onto Lord Gonzalu's face, as if he understood everything that was going on now.

"So you wanted the Chains of Immortality in the first place," he said slowly, picking the right words to say. "Is to seal the Gates of Hell once again after you have saved your friends, am I correct?"

The three Light Soul fighters couldn't have been happier that finally they were understood on what they were actually on about. Lord Gonzalu, realising this, smiled crookedly, despite the right part of the smile flattering a bit due to his injury.

"Very well then, I shall bear that message in mind. And please," he added in a more friendlier tone. "Feel free to come back here anytime."

***

When the three of them came back home, exhausted from head to toe, Ochobot was the first to greet them.

"Oh, hello!" Ochobot said happily, flying aside to allow Fang, Yaya and Ying to trudge in. Somewhere in the kitchen, they could hear the sound of water flowing and the clanking of glass on glass.

"Alxebot's cleaning the dishes," Ochobot explained the racket coming from the kitchen. "And- you all seem exhausted..."

Once Fang was within his closest reach of the sofa, he instantly collapsed in it, as if he was waiting to do this all along. Yaya brought the golden Chains of Immortality to be left in her bedroom, and Ying was engaged in a call with Ivy.

"Tell me about it." Fang grunted grumpily.

"What happened when you were in Heaven? Was it a long walk?" Ochobot asked curiously.

"Oh, yeah, it was a long walk indeed," Fang said sarcastically. "Only that Lord Gonzalu was this thing blocking the entire path and wouldn't move without a fight-"

"W-what?" Ochobot said, puzzled.

Ying had just ended her call with Ivy, and had decided to join in the conversation with Fang and Ochobot without asking.

She heaved a sigh as she sat down beside Fang tiredly, as if the day had taken most of her energy. "So, whatcha two talking about?"

"I was just about to get started with the story of our fight with Lord Gonzalu to Ochobot." Fang said, annoyed. "He didn't get it, though."

"You guys fought with Lord Gonzalu?" Ochobot repeated, a look of worry on his blue features now. Though he was a robot, they could feel him worrying about what Fang had just told Ying.

Just then, a dark purple power sphere, almost the same size as Ochobot, came flying out from the back of the house. His arms, which were still damp with water and had the smell of soap, were detached a few centimetres from his body. It was kept together still in the same area because of a controllable magnetic field, which can help him control the distance on how far his arms can go. It is not controlled through wires, too, because none were visible. The arms were controlled by him sending microwaves, much like how WiFi and Bluetooth function.

Fang, Ying and Ochobot turned their attention to Alxebot as he entered, apparently because of the strong smell of soap over his hands.

"Hi," Alxebot said awkwardly, raising a hand weakly.

"What's up?" Ochobot questioned.

Alxebot would've shrugged if he had shoulders. "Yaya decided that she would help with washing the dishes instead, said she couldn't stand it if she saw me working so hard."

Ying smiled. "That's Yaya alright."

"Ummm...so where were we?" Fang said, turning his attention back to the conversation he had just left out, while Alxebot settled himself beside Ying.

"Oh, yeah!" Fang snapped his fingers, looking all excited right now, as if he wanted nothing more than to tell the whole world his story. "OK, so first it started with..."