Moving Shadows

The end of schooling day. It's such a shame that their schooling lives would need to end soon for the sake of being a public-eye superhero. The truth behind their absence for three years is that they have been resting in the so called "heaven" for two years, not bothering at all their superhero responsibilities because they were still weak. At their third year, Boboiboy insisted they start off little, meaning going back to Earth and having a false identity as an unidentified superhero. But since they were only six of them and seven main continents (for Lonuziq was a tourist attraction and a part village), they had to adjust their schedule in case they can't supervise their assigned continent. 

Once Boboiboy had managed to shake off the remaining fangirls and made sure no one was following him, he slipped into an empty abandoned shop. This shop had bankrupted years ago and no one, for some reason, wanted to rent the shop any more, and Boboiboy took this for his advantage of transforming into his Light Soul form without being seen.

A flash of orange can be seen from the windows, but no one even gave a glance at the shop as if it were invisible. Inside, Boboiboy stood there in a whole new different look. His power band missing on his wrist, as it had transformed into the gleaming orange spear on his back; hat gone, his black hair with the single strand of white displayed; his coat, still orange, was trailed with swirls of white; his pants had seven different vertical lines connected from the bottom to the top which were the colours representing his elements. 

The dark blue string of light on his pants pulsed, making the white swirls on his coat turn blue. The blue spread to make Boboiboy's entire form transform its colour too. The spear on his back now air-light on his back and dark blue, his coat now in a shade of oxford blue. Now in his Wind form, Boboiboy flew up through the sky, seen as a streak of blue which camouflaged with the sky, to the new headquarters.

In the small village on Lonuziq's shore, Georgetown, was where Boboiboy went. There yellow small, single-family detached house stood, quite as ordinary as the houses around it in the neighborhood. Boboiboy crept quietly into the house and through the front door. He was quite glad the villagers here didn't mind a boy who looked much like Boboiboy living in the area; they had already considered this as a coincidence. 

"I'm home!" Boboiboy called, returning to his normal form.

The living room was quite wide. With a large television supported on the wall and a brown leather sofa for four placed facing it. Since the room before this was in total darkness, for the curtains were drawn and all lights were off, Boboiboy wouldn't have made out the stirring body of Lia who was previously sleeping on the couch, having being woken up by Ochobot poking her.

"Oh, hi Boboiboy." Lia smiled. 

"Welcome back," Ochobot greeted happily, his eyes shaped like an upside-down v.

"Taken your medicine already?" Boboiboy asked Lia as he walked into his room the sofa had its back on and started unpacking his school bag.

"Yeah. I think I should be able to go to school tomorrow. I've checked my temperature for the past few hours, it's OK now."

After putting a few of his exercise books and his pencil box on his table to be finished later, he went back into the living room to sit beside her. 

"Heh, same for me. I'm gonna split tomorrow. Two more weeks left!" Boboiboy exclaimed excitedly.

Lia giggled. "Yeah...I wonder how will the people react..."

"Oh my gosh, is that Emma? I can't believe I've been friends with the famous Aliyah! I am so happy!" Boboiboy cried as an imitation of girls.

"Haha, very funny, Boboiboy." Lia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hey Ochobot, where's Alxey?" Boboiboy questioned curiously, having not seen it at all when he set foot into the house.

"He's resting. Been doing of chores today..." Ochobot said pitifully as the main door opened and Ying and Yaya came in, smiling from ear to ear.

"How's school?" was the first thing Boboiboy asked when he saw them. 

"Awesome! Me and Ying both had scored 100% in maths!" Yaya burst out, while Ochobot flew in to help take their bags into their room, having nothing to do.

"Our marks were so even the teacher even announced that we're the top student in the class this semester!" Ying continued.

"I thought you were the top student since you entered school?" Lia said, confused by their happiness of being top of the class for like the fifth time.

"Yeah, but it's the present we're talking about." Ying and Yaya said together. Boboiboy and Lia gave heaved a sigh, half entertained and half exasperated.

Once Fang and Gopal came home too, they had dinner together and and held their usual meeting of sharing of information from the continents they were subjected to.

"Solaris' fine," Fang said. 

"Iceland too," Gopal agreed.

"What's about Cycloneland?" Boboiboy addressed Yaya and Ying.

"Err..." both of them looked nervous, unsure about what to say. "Not so good."

"What's the bad news?" 

"Uh...they were paranormal activities." Yaya stated, her voice shaking a little. 

"We heard they were rumours about moving shadows and all. But we haven't confirmed of this phenomena yet," Ying said matter-of-factly.

Boboiboy nodded. "OK. I'll need you two to keep an eye out for moving shadows, and tell me if you encounter with one immediately. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Boboiboy," Yaya and Ying said in unison.