Disguise

A tingling sensation was felt, and Boboiboy knew that instance that something was wrong. 

"Yes! We finally did it!" Ying cried, jumping up and down in joy with Yaya whooping.

"Knew we would do it!" Fang smiled determinedly.

Astor, who had opened the gates, stared at the deserted tunnel beyond blankly. 

"What now?" Astor asked, for he didn't know what this was all about anyways.

"We'll be going inside," Fang said, as if it's the most easiest thing in the world.

"Come and follow us, Astor!" Ying said happily, pulling Astor's arm as she went through the gates, and into Hell, right after Fang.

Astor wanted to ask something, it was at the tip of his tongue, but he found that walking in what seems to be a dead world, or rather Hell, he felt like he should ask when the time is right. Because for some reason, he felt like they shouldn't be here at all. The four of them crept quietly like shadows through never ending tunnels. There were a few moments they passed by flashes of a larger area, but Fang, Ying and Yaya didn't stop to turn in those directions, so Astor just followed.

When they were about to turn another corner, they were stopped by Fang throwing his arm out.

"What is it, Fang?" Yaya mouthed wordlessly to him.

Fang peered over the wall to see a swarm of ghosts moving like miserable people in a dark, cloudy city. 

"Ghosts." Fang said in a low tone to Astor, Yaya and Ying. 

Astor's face was full of confusion, while Yaya and Ying exchanged looks of fright.

"We'll need a disguise." Fang said, crouching down and indicating that they all should do the same. Astor followed hastily. He felt like he was a bit out of shape here, he had no idea what was going on after all.

"As ghosts?" Ying asked, not much in a whisper.

Fang nodded. "I could use my powers to make us look like them. Well, it won't be up to detail, but at least we look all blackish and faded, we're alright, right?"

Yaya and Ying agreed. Fang turned his attention back the ghosts, who were still oblivious there were a couple of mortals standing by so near to them, observing them. 

"OK," Fang said, turning back once again. "I think I got the general pattern of how they look like. Who wanna be first?"

"I'll do it," Astor said, for he think that he wasn't contributing much, at least this was an opportunity for him.

Fang smiled, as Astor stepped up in front of him, Ying and Yaya staring intently at them.

"Ghost disguise."

As Fang said that, he opened his hands at Astor's chest level. Thin, almost translucent shadows fell to the floor and crept up Astor's skin to cover him head to toe. After several specific details Fang decided to do even know he said, "I realised ghosts are more stupider than angels, they shouldn't see any difference between glasses and sunglasses." He still did it.

Fifteen minutes passed when they were finally in their ghost outfits. Astor found this comforting. It was like you're even not wearing the shadow, but it's just floating a few centimetres above your skin, like a layer of thin warmth.

"Looking good," Fang gave a thumbs up. "Let's go, then."

They walked out into the great opening like they were meant to be there. They did their best to look as if they were gliding, but the ghosts nearby didn't even take note that weird ghosts most unlike them were bobbing around awkwardly. 

At the other end of the great cave, as high as a church and as wide as it could possibly be, stood a proud, great palace: the City Hall of Hell. 

Fang was about to lead the group there when he felt a hand holding him back. He turned around to see the blue eyes of Ying's, staring out from two holes of her disguise.

"They wouldn't be there," Ying said, shaking her head.

"True," Astor said suddenly, who was starting to get the hang of things. "They couldn't just walk into the palace of Hell and walk out like they didn't mean trouble."

Yaya pressed on her power band, which displayed a holographic map of where they were located and where Boboiboy, Lia and Gopal were. But for some reason, Lia and Gopal were separated from Boboiboy?

Fang, Ying and Astor gathered around Yaya's back to take a look at the holographic map. Then, they realised the oddness too.

"Why's Boboiboy in the Great Hall when Lia and Gopal are so far away from him?" Fang frowned.

"I think we'll go rescue Lia and Gopal first." Ying said firmly. "Boboiboy should be OK, he's tough."

The other gave signs of agreement and followed in Yaya's lead to where they didn't know, but are the Dungeons.