Swarm of Ghosts

Lord Hallela was forced out of Boboiboy's body. It turns out the screech was coming from Boboiboy himself. Stumbling a little, the old, blackened Lord Hallela stared, mortified by how Boboiboy can get out of his possession.

Strings of crimson red dissipated into the air. Astor was nowhere to be seen, his body having crumbled into nothingness. Though Boboiboy saw everything happening before his very eyes, he hoped against everything that it was only a trick of the light. But only a silver Light Soul remained where Astor was once.

Gasping, he tried to run as fast as his wobbly legs dare to chase the silver orb, but it was too fast. Before his hand could even reach it, it had zoomed right up through the ceiling in the speed of light, to somewhere he can't see anymore.

"Don't go!" shrieked Boboiboy, his voice echoing his words. He knew it was useless, but he had to come back, he can't leave now...A part of him was still waiting for the Light Soul to sink back down, even know he knew it was impossible. Seconds went by, but nothing happened.

"Come back, please!"

He was choking on fresh tears before he knew it. His knees buckled, and he was left with hopelessness. He was not going to come back. His brother had returned back to life, but he didn't even get to utter a single proper word to him, or tell him all that he wanted to tell all these years when he didn't get to, because he thought he was gone forever. He was back, but then, Lord Hallela had destroyed his chance of doing all that he wanted. Lord Hallela.

Behind him Lord Hallela was still rooted to the spot, dumbstruck.

Perhaps he shouldn't have done that.

Boboiboy jumped to his feet and whipped about, his soaking face contorted with rage, facing the killer of his brother.

"Come here you!"

There was a flash of blinding light, and Lord Hallela was being slashed repetitively by Thunderstorm's spear. From the left, from the right, from the top and everywhere possible. His scream mixed with Thunderstorm's yell of fury. With every attack, came another shock of red light. The pain was never ending, until Lord Hallela was grabbed around the legs by a pair of rocky hands.

"Huh?" Lord Hallela blinked.

Next thing he knew, he was being tossed wildly around. His face crushed painfully against the floor, and he was being pulled up and was hurling to the ceiling. After several flings that he thought he couldn't resist no more, he was swerved through flaming torches. As if the heat wasn't enough, his clothes were caught on fire.

"Stop! Please stop!!" were all he could yell.

"You need to chill out." said a voice.

When he was thrown against the ground once again with a sickening crunch, he was frozen in a cube of ice. He tried moving, but the ice was keeping his muscles still. He tried yelling too, but nothing came out of his open mouth.

Three Boboiboys were closing in, looking like blurry shapes through the sheet of ice.

"What shall we do with him?" Ice asked coolly, though there was a hint of anger that he was unable to keep out.

"Let's kill him." Thunderstorm said indifferently, swinging his spear into view.

Quake however, was speechless.

"Do what you must, Thunderstorm." he said quietly.

Thunderstorm smiled, then turned, glowering, back to Lord Hallela.

"You deserve this. Thunder-"

He paused. There was a whisper like million voices coming from one of the back doors of the throne room, and it was growing louder with every second that passed. Thunderstorm froze, not sure what to do. Quake realised this too, and had dragged both Thunderstorm and Ice closer to him.

"W-what are you doing?" Ice asked, giving a little start.

"Hold on to me!" Quake commanded. The back door was trembling as the voices grew louder that it would explode any second.

Quake crouched, and Thunderstorm and Ice did the same, thoroughly startled.

"Quake, what're the voices-" Thunderstorm began.

"Get down, now!"

With a loud slam, the back door burst open, and moving shapes of black swarmed the room, all heading to the main exit. Quake had a glimpse of the shadows before his earth shield had closed in around them into a ball of earth. The forces of the escaping ghosts were so strong that they could fell the earth shield starting to roll frontwards.

"Uh oh." Ice gulped.

They were rolling out of the exit and bouncing down the stairs, each of them screaming along. At the final step, the earth shield couldn't hold no more and broke with the falling impact. Still screaming, the three Boboiboys landed unceremoniously outside the throne room.

"Whoa." Quake gasped.

Hundreds- no, thousands of ghosts were swarming like a great flock of birds out of the throne room. What has happened, exactly? Quake's eyes followed the direction of where they were going. Then, with a jolt, he realised that they were heading for the way back to the Gates of Hell-

"Join back to one, hurry!" Quake demanded impatiently.

Thunderstorm and Ice ran into him. As Boboiboy returned back to his normal form, he ran as fast as he could, leaving every thought behind, for the source of the catostrophe, the Gates of Hell.

A/N: Oooh what might the ghosts be up to? Aye guys, me school holiday's about to end, so yeah ;u;
Slower chapter updates (maybe), so sorry to apologise...I'm also excited to finish this book asap (yes, it's near the ending) to go for the next one, but school's just ugh.
Hope you'll hang on to all the upcoming cliffhangers-

P/S: New book's expected to be published in May, or if possible, the very last few days of April. For more details of the new book, check out "Tags and Notices"