A Visit to Heaven

The Super Six emerged from the fluffy clouds to stand on it. Here, the Sun shone ever so brightly, giving the scene a taste of orange and yellow. They were supposed to be feeling hot or cold, they didn't know, but their Light Soul form was sustaining their body temperature, like an invisible thin sheet of protection. In the distance was a pair of golden grilles, towering meters off the clouds it stood on.

"Is that where we're supposed to go?" asked Lia.

"I think so. Let's check it out," said Boboiboy.

They flew through the air and not much in a second, they were in front of the golden grilles. Inside, where the grilles were protecting, was a wave of fog. It was so dense they couldn't see anything behind it.

"What do you think?" Boboiboy asked his friends.

Ying shrugged, Gopal looked uncertain, Fang analytic, Lia looking everywhere but at the grilles, Yaya confident.

"I think we should open it," Yaya said confidently. "Here, I'll do it."

Boboiboy stood aside. Yaya flew and threw herself against the grilles forcefully, using all her might against the blow, but it didn't even budge.

"Huh." Fang frowned. "I guess that didn't work-"

But before he could say anymore, the gates opened slowly inwards, and the wave of fog rushed out at them. This time, they could feel the coldness and the dampness of the fog upon their skin. It was as if the gates were blocking the fog to escape until it opened. A bright light lay beyond the fog. Boboiboy closed his eyes, but when it was over, he opened his eyes to see the real Heaven.

Blocks of rectangle and square houses sat indifferently and disorganised on a wide enough platform of cloud to support it. Their citizens, angels of both man and woman, wore white cloths with golden features that draped over their shoulders. The Super Six stared dumbstruck at this. It was like an entire city was lying invisible above their heads all along.

"Let's...go," Boboiboy muttered.

They slowly walked along a white, smooth and fluffy path made of clouds between buildings. To where this leads, they don't know, but at least they'll have somewhere to go. As they walked, angels stared at them as they passed. For one thing, they weren't wearing cloths of white and gold, and secondly, they weren't angels at all. But none of them came to stop them. As if they were some dangerous people they wanted to avoid. When they emerged in a very large area, where they reckon was the city center, they were all found dumbstruck once more.

"Wow," everyone gasped, their mouths agape, unable to close, for the surroundings were too beautiful.

In front of a very wide but short building was a fountain made of limestone, the finest jet of sparkling water sprouting from the top, falling down from plate to plate and up again. The floor wasn't fluffy like before. Still, it was smooth and white, but it even shone under the sunlight, giving it an extra gleam. Encircling the area grew trees that seemed to grow golden apples, and the white building, among everything, was the most epic of all.

A few angels were travelling around the city center too. They passed with a glance at the Super Six and broke into whisperings after that. Though none of them cared much about that already, they had been through lots of them while coming here, these were barely one of hundreds who does that.

There was a big difference between the city center of Heaven and city centers in the mortal world: here, it was rather like the city center was more like a deserted historical monument that still lived.