Grand Heaven

Fang thought he had just experienced a most unusual sensation. A second ago, he was facing a swarm of reporters hungry for information, now he was standing in a totally different place: with blocks of white buildings sustained above fluffy white clouds. With a sudden blast of realisation, he realised that he was in Heaven.

Suddenly his lungs burned, and coldness enveloped him. It was like he was in space, but also in Antartica. His knees buckled, and he fell down, his eyes rolling back in his head, retching, choking. It was as though someone was in his head, telling him to follow its way. He did so without reason. 

And he took in lungfuls of breath, his view clearing slowly. It was much more warmer than before, he then looked around to see his saviour, only to realise that it was merely his instincts. His long, purple coat had swirls of black imprinted on it. He must have instinctively changed into his Light Soul form, yet he did not. 

He looked around. He saw Boboiboy and the others gathered together, in what he thought was where the window would be from the doorway, looking thoroughly confused, but at least not suffocating like he was. They had at least changed into Light Soul form without having to go through space and Antartica. 

"What just...happened...?" Gopal said slowly, taking in his surroundings. 

"We're in..." Ying gasped.

"Heaven."

They all turned to Fang's direction, just only noticing him walking towards them.

"Fang!" Lia cried. "You're teleported here too?"

"Yeah, looks about so. Did you feel that sensation-"

They all nodded at once. 

"It's like the world just disappeared or something, and then reappeared." said Yaya.

"Is that how it feels like to be teleported?" Gopal asked blankly. "Cause if that is so, I don't like the way Heaven teleports. I rather be teleported by Ochobot."

Everyone but Gopal sniggered at this.

"Why, though?" Boboiboy said seriously, bringing them back to this 'teleportation thing'. "Why did we suddenly appear here? In Heaven?"

"Maybe Lord Gonzalu got impatient waiting for us to come." Fang said beside himself.

"No, he can't," Lia said, shaking her head. "I think he thought we couldn't make it, so he helped us teleport here. But another kick is that he doesn't have teleportation powers."

"OK..." Boboiboy said uneasily. "Hey, where're all the angels?"

It was true. The entrance of Heaven would usually be filled with angels of all types, chattering about the latest news and gossips. But now not even one was in sight, it was as if they had disappeared. What was going on?

Then, out of nowhere, horns were blown. The Super Six jumped in fright at the sound. Then, sparkling, a red carpet had solidified in front of them, leading them through the winding road of the towns. 

"Uhhh...are we supposed to follow it?" Ying asked sheepishly.

The others shrugged. 

"I guess we follow. This couldn't be a trap, could it? It's Heaven we're in," Boboiboy said half-heartedly.

"As the leader says," Fang smiled.

They followed the rough, worn-out scarlet carpet through the town. Something about the way they were going seems familiar, as the sound of the horns blowing got ever louder. They must be close.

"This way seems familiar," Lia frowned. "I remember that sign." She pointed to a wooden sign that swayed with the air, though there's no wind that blew, that resembled a weirdly sculptured man meditating. "I asked Gopal what he could see, and he said it looks like badly carved monkey."

Gopal mumbled something under his breath.

"Oh!" Yaya said out of the blue. "Is it that time when that...er..." She gave Gopal a sideway glance, as though sorry for whatever she's going to say next. "The angry angel came bustling out and hit Gopal on the head with his broomstick?"

Fang struggled to suppress a laugh.

"Uhhh...yeah." Lia frowned at Gopal's weird behaviour of rapid mumbling that he had walked straight into a wall.

"Keep in track, Gopal," Boboiboy said sternly, who wasn't listening to their conversation, and also oblivious to why Gopal would walk into a towering and obvious wall.

"OK, coming," Gopal said lamely, once he got his head in track again.

"Anyways, I think we're actually going to the City Hall." Lia nodded, confident that she got it right.

"Hmm...yeah." Fang frowned, thinking hard. "Five dollars bet on whether we go to the City Hall?" 

"Deal." Lia smirked. 

They talked for several minutes about the wildest topics you could ever imagine, including when Gopal screamed like a girl, when Gopal had a boy-crush, and the rumour of Gopal maybe having a secret crush on Lia ("Hey! Stop talking about me! I'm not a laughing stock machine, find someone else!" Gopal snapped).  They had however, reached the City Hall in no time.

"Whoa."

At once everyone ceased talking to admire the garden of the City Hall. The fountain sprinkled clear water like usual, but decorated with silver this time. The golden apple trees were trimmed perfectly that they looked alike, all of them shifted slightly so that the distance between them were same till the tiniest millimetre. The rough stone floor polished till it even gleamed slightly in the afternoon Sun!

And, above all, about thirty angels were standing, their heads bowed, on either side of the red carpet, which seems to be leading into the entrance of the City Hall.

From the corner of his eyes, Boboiboy rather thought he saw Fang shoving what looks like a piece of money into Lia's open hands. He kept his smile to himself, trying to act as if he didn't see anything happen.

As the Super Six continued along, they heard murmurs of "Congrats" from each of the angels.

"Thanks," Yaya kept repeating to each of the angels in turn. "Thanks so much. No, no, thank you."

"I wonder what's all this about," Fang whispered into Boboiboy's ear.

"Me either." Boboiboy shrugged.

The angel that had served them before was the only one standing out of place. He was placed instead in front of the doors that Boboiboy knew led to the throne room.

When they arrived, the angel wasn't having his head bowed, but a smile they had never seen before. A smile that contrasted with his glowing face, a smile that showed gratitude and excitement.

"The Super Six, so glad you have come." the angel said, clapping his hands twice.

The doors that led to the throne room swung inwards itself. There, at the far end of the grandly decorated room, rested proudly above his grand throne seat, was Lord Gonzalu, beaming down at the new heroes of Heaven.