Lord Hallela vs Super Six

The Super Six scattered as Lord Hallela jumped, bringing down the spear which dug into the ground. As he fumbled to extract the spear, Yaya zoomed past, her fist only missing him by an inch.

It was only a matter of time before he got the spear out. The red stripe on his pants pulsed, and in a blink of an eye, he was beside Yaya, a smirk on his wicked face.

Yaya gasped, but a wave of blue went pass them both, though they didn't seem to realise it. When it had retracted, Yaya wasn't there anymore.

Lord Hallela looked around to see where she had went, and found her at the other corner of the room with Ying. He made to move to them, but a block of shadow had emerged from the ground, blocking his path. He tried getting around, but another had emerged, and another, and another, until it was all around him.

"Hiyah!" Fang shouted, clapping his hands together.

The blocks of shadow did the same, they smashed together, with Lord Hallela in the midst. This sent a gust of sand everywhere, and when it had cleared, the pillar of black still stood there.

"Yay! We've won!" Gopal cheered.

"Not so fast..." said a voice.

Gopal turned, frightened, to the pillar. It seems to be shaking.

Then, with a sound like breaking china, the shadow pillar shattered to reveal a pillar of light, in which at the middle floated Lord Hallela.

Gopal screamed at this, as a grin broke across Lord Hallela's face.

"Creeping vines!"

From down below blossomed an enormous, green thornish plant. Each of the 'arms' that has came sprouting out of its stem had grabbed one member of the Super Six and were squeezing the air out of them, whlist baring their thorns to pierce deep into their skin.

Everyone howled with pain at once, making Lord Hallela even more satisfied.

Despite the pain that surged through him, Fang struggled to free his hand in the slightest, then bellowed, "Shadow blade!"

A thin streak of shadow slashed at each of the vines in one movement. The Super Six were freed from pain, or rather after they fell with a painful splat, but nevertheless had several cuts the places where they were strangled by the thornish vines.

Lord Hallela growled. They can't get away with this forever. The brown stripe on his pants pulsed, and he punched the ground as hard as he could with his two bare fists.

Random but everywhere emerged pillars of earth. The three-headed dogs panicked, and started running around the pillars to get out of the throne room.

"W-wait!" Lord Hallela cried. But it was too late, all his dogs had gone. And it was all these mortals' fault.

He turned back to see the Super Six floating about in the air, oblivious to the sharp earth that rose from the ground every now and then.

"Hey, Fang," Ying called, holding three cards close to her screwed up face. "It's your turn."

"Oh yeah, my bad. Haha!" he exclaimed, as he threw down a card, which laid hovering where he last released it. "I got two aces! I win!"

Lord Hallela roared his displeasure, which caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"Heat-"

But before he could even start, a loud rumbling was coming from outside the throne room. He stared at it, wondering what it could be, when a wave of ice swept through the room, freezing everything except for the Super Six.