Reporters and Cameramen

"I-is he d-dead?" Yaya whimpered, looking down into the ocean, where Lord Hallela had exactly fell, as though expecting him to leap out of the water like a fish.

A fluffy white cloud flew to them, carrying the tired but unscathed Lord Gonzalu.

"He's not dead," Lord Gonzalu said wearily, once he was level with them. "But he is very hurt. I can ensure you that he would not do any more harm to the mortal world today."

He gazed, both regretful and exasperated at the water below, deep in thought.

"So," Fang breathed, pulling himself together for the next few words. "You and Lord Hallela are actually...brothers?"

Lord Gonzalu looked around at the mention of Lord Hallela, then murmured, "Oh, yes. Yes, yes. We're blood relatives," -Boboiboy realised the use of the word blood relatives instead of brothers- "But not brothers anymore, since that happened."

"What happened?" Ying squeaked timidly.

"The War of Immortality?" spoke Lia, before Lord Gonzalu can answer. "You mean the one they tell in the myths, of the separation of Heaven and Hell?"

Lord Gonzalu nodded, almost as if he remembered the events like it was yesterday. "Yes. Well, I expect to see you all at Heaven soon, if you remember what I told you, Fang."

Everyone's eyes darted to Fang, who stiffened with the sudden attention.

"Y-yes, my Lord." he said anxiously, trying not to make any eye contact with them.

"That is all then. Thank you, Super Six. You have done great service to both Heaven and the mortal world this month, I am grateful to have you all on our side."

Before anyone could say anything about seeing him again in Heaven, he had turned his back on them and flew into the sky.

Once he disappeared behind a clump of clouds, the sky returned to its original state. The previous clouds were swarming back hurriedly, forming the cloudy whether again. And not much later, it had started to drizzle. But the Super Six were still numb in shock that the heavy drops of rain water dripping on them were like nothing compared to what they felt.

"As if we're not wet enough," Boboiboy heard Gopal mumble under his breath. And surely after that lightning flashed in the distance.

***

They stepped into their house, soaking wet, drained of energy and ready for a good bath. Once they were all cleaned up and had settled down, they broke into conversation of what had just happened that morning.

"I didn't know both Lord Gonzalu and Hallela were brothers," Lia breathed. "Like what?"

"I know right." Ying shook her head. "It seems very unlikely that two people who look so different and have completely opposite personalities being blood relatives."

"Makes me wonder about their parents..." Yaya said slowly.

"Hm...yeah, speaking of that, they never mentioned about them once in myths and history." Ying added.

"Either we're not exposed to their history yet or either they're really not mentioned at all..." Lia agreed.

"One day," Ying said, her voice toughening up. "I'm going to ask Lord Gonzalu about it."

"If you have the guts," Lia sniggered.

Meanwhile, the boys were having a conversation of their own.

"How was it like being possessed?" Gopal whispered at Boboiboy.

Boboiboy thought hardly of how he had felt before that.

"Well...for one thing, it was different compared to being attacked by Dark energy and overwhelming Mega powers. It was like, I was trapped in this place, which is my body, and Lord Hallela is able to control my body. It's sick, you know." he added curtly.

"That's really different indeed," Fang nodded. "To being attacked by Dark energy, I mean." he said, to Gopal's confused look.

"Dark energy is like pain more than endurance." Boboiboy stated. "Like swords and electricity running through your body."

"Tell us about Mega powers." Fang said dully, but Boboiboy saw there was a flash of excitement in his eyes.

"OK..." he said uneasily when he saw this. "Mega powers are like...this disease, ya know? It doesn't cage the real you up, it's like you're suddenly gone and there's another doppelganger of you which acts like you, but only with different ambitions."

"Wow." Gopal said, awestruck. "If I were to choose between these three, I would go for Mega powers."

Boboiboy shrugged. "You wouldn't choose any of them if you were me. All were bleh."

They heard a knock on the door. Everyone ceased talking that instance to stare at the door instead. Boboiboy gave Fang a nod, and Fang got up to twist the door handle-

Flashes of light blinded his eyes, and he saw several black, round things held up close to him.

"Is it true that you saw what they call in the legends, Lord Gonzalu and Lord Hallela?" said a female reporter's voice.

"The rumours says you saw them fighting? Do you deny it?" asked a particularly agressive reporter.

The others had peeked through the window to see what the commotion was all about. When they realised that they were interviewers, cameramen and reporters, they immediately pulled the hangings shut. They thought they saw someone nearly seeing them.

"Uh...no, I do not deny it," Fang said hastily, startled by the sudden presence of interviewers. "But may I know-"

"Why were they fighting? Was it because of something to do with conflicts in the immortal worlds?" asked another female reporter, fighting her way to the front.

"N-no-" he lied, trying to invent a random story wildly. "They were just having a disa-"

Pop.

Fang was nowhere to be seen. The startled reporters and cameramen looked around, searching for where he had gone. Fear was starting to spread.

"Did he just...disappeared?" a man whispered quietly.

Another brave nerdy-looking boy detached himself from the group to step through the door that was left ajar. When he came back, everyone was silently anticipating. All of them holding their breath that there was no sound except for the chirping birds in trees.

"All of them are..." the boy started fearfully. "Gone."