Brothers of Two Sides

Alarmed, everyone stared about for the source of the sound. And suddenly, the cloudy sky was churning; the clouds swirled, then it parted. They were moving out of the way for another, larger one cloud, which someone seems to be standing on...

A black shape landed beside them.

Boboiboy was about to attack the shadow when it unravelled to reveal-

"Am back." Fang smirked, as he dispersed from his shadow Garuda fusion.

"F-Fang?" Boboiboy asked, startled, holding a crackling red lightning sword level to Fang's face.

Fang frowned at this. "You're the worst at welcome backs, Boboiboy." he said as he pushed away the crackling sword with a larger shadow hand that imitated the real one. "Wait, you're not possessed?"

"I just got out of it." Boboiboy grumbled grudgingly, having taken Fang's words for offence. "Where've you been?"

"Hasn't anyone told you yet?" Fang asked, surprised that Boboiboy hadn't known yet, as the cloud above them sank ever lower. "I just went to tip off Lord Gonzalu, like you said."

"Oh." Boboiboy said sheepishly. "Oh yeah."

The Super Six stared into the skies again. Above them the clouds had already parted so far away from where they were that what they were looking at was a clear, blue sky, in which only a cloud remained of the midst of nothingness. And when the cloud had lowered enough, they could see for the first time, the face of Lord Gonzalu which has been contorted with fury.

"What was that?!" Gopal screamed, terrified when he saw something like a figure a distance ahead of them, standing on top of the ice, which seems to be where Lord Gonzalu was headed.

Lord Gonzalu must've been very angry, for he ignored the presence of the Super Six to only approach the figure they saw, who turns out to be-

"Lord Hallela! I thought I finished him!" Boboiboy said, thunderstruck.

But then he remembered, that he was momentarily distracted by the swarm of ghosts, and had let his curiosity take over his anger for once that time. The others didn't seem to have heard him, they were all mesmerised by what they saw in front of their eyes: the Lord of Heaven meeting the Lord of Hell.

Lord Gonzalu generally looked like the greater man here: with a shaft of golden light acting as the spotlight for him, hovering above Lord Hallela on the cloud platform of his and his physical looks far better than Lord Hallela's.

"You should stay out of this, Gonzalu." Lord Hallela spat, looking up to Lord Gonzalu straight in the eye.

"Hell's business with the mortal world is also my business," Lord Gonzalu said calmly, though his face did not suggest it. "You have gone over the line, my brother."

Ying gasped, Yaya tore her eyes from the argument with much effort too. Fang and Boboiboy were both looking shocked, and Gopal actually spluttered what their mind was thinking, "B-brother?"

"You want to protect these mortals, who had served nothing more than burden to immortals?" Lord Hallela asked astonishingly.

"It is our duty to protect the mortal world, as their faith lies on our shoulders," Lord Gonzalu replied grandly. Boboiboy felt his respect for Lord Gonzalu soar.

Lord Hallela snorted, he actually snorted.

"You see, this is why we parted in the first place. I'm legit tired of you and your protection of mortals. They're getting the upper hand, so why can't we?"

"It is because this is what we're meant to do." Lord Gonzalu answered quietly.

"I don't know what wrong with you," Lord Hallela snapped. "Or what is it that you didn't understand. You could've been as great as your older brother but you denied power to go for peace instead."

"I chose what's better for the world, not only me."

There was a tone in his words that marked the end of the conversation, and the start of a fight. Lord Gonzalu swung out of nowhere his chain blade. It rattled in the sunlight, gleaming with a golden-ish glow, its two red jewels represented as the dragon's eyes flashing menacingly.

"Let's do this the hard but fast way, shall we?" Lord Gonzalu asked calmly, fixing Lord Hallela with his piercing blue eyes.

Lord Hallela snarled, "Fine, if that's what you want. A good game won't hurt."

And he also brandished his prized silver sword out of nowhere. Sunlight reflected off its surface, but unlike Lord Gonzalu's chain blade, it brought with it a terrifying aura.

Lord Gonzalu considered this, then closed his eyes, and threw his chain blade forwards, directly at Lord Hallela-