Divided We Fall

Earth landed heavily in his Light Soul form in front of his house. He smiled to himself as he walked by the gates, it was eight more days till Super Six day, a day created especially for them. Of all the years they watched them from the hidden kingdom above, now they can finally revealed themselves on the special day itself.

But when he nearly reached the front door, he frowned. Something is wrong, Lightning and Wind were standing outside of the house talking in quiet tones to each other.

"Why're you two standing out here?"

Lightning scowled. "Them."

"Who?"

"Our friends," Wind continued. "They're having some sort of conflict inside, all of them. Me and Lightning managed to get out of the house unharmed, but I don't know what's going on now."

"YOU IDIOT!" someone screamed from the inside. Earth gulped.

"Form back to one, now," Earth commanded.

Lightning and Wind ran into Earth as he returned back to his normal form. Boboiboy took a few shaky steps forward, afraid of what he will see next, and pushed open the door. A racket of noise greeted him and, afraid that they will get unwanted attention from the neighbours, he instinctively slammed the door shut behind him with his leg, for his hands had flew up to cover his ears.

Even with his ears closed, he could still hear the muffled argument that was going on.

"What do you think you were doing, destroying my latest invention?!" Fang yelled in Ying's face.

"I told you I didn't do that! And it was you who threw away all my achievements!" she screeched, pushing Fang a few steps back.

"I didn't do that neither! Just admit it you were the one who was responsible for the disappearance of my cookies!" Yaya shouted from the other side of the room.

"No way! And Lia, how dare you steal all my pocket money!" Gopal retorted.

"It was you who were calling me words!" Lia protested, tears gathering in her glassy eyes.

And there was Ivy, who was evidently trying to stop the arguments.

"Guys, please stop fighting...seriously, stop argu-"

But she had gone silent upon seeing Boboiboy's arrival. Slowly, one by one, everyone had seem to notice Boboiboy's presence in the room and had gone silent too.

"Uhh...hi?" Boboiboy said awkwardly.

"BOBOIBOY!" everyone, shouted at the top of their lungs, nearly making Boboiboy and Ivy deaf.

"Punish this thief girl for me." Gopal pointed accusingly to Lia.

Lia looked outraged. "Me? I've told you a million times, I didn't do it! And you purposely called me things like poor girl, the wolf amongst the sheeps and that I have no one because of that, right?!"

"Gopal also threw away all my freshly baked cookies I've been trying to think up of for months!" Yaya added on to Gopal's list of crimes.

"And Ying!" said Fang. "She destroyed every single part, every one of them, of my Self-Functioning robot!"

"Hmph!" Ying looked away, crossing her arms, her head held high. "That doesn't mean you are not guilty for throwing away all my achievements! You know how long it took to get them?!"

"You know how long it took to invent that robot with such perfection?!"

And again the argument started, with Ivy staring at them, irritated on their attempt to cease. Something flicked like a switch within Boboiboy, and the next thing Ivy knew, he was twitching uncontrollably, and somehow, she found herself panicking.