Guardian Angel

"A-" Boboiboy spluttered, unable to find words to express his state of shock.

The others gasped, whilst Lord Gonzalu and the angels kept silent, like they weren't in the room at all. Yaya glanced nervously over her shoulder, where the silently watching crowd was now craning their neck to get a better view of what's going on. She didn't want to look at the thing, no, the person who had came out of that door. Then her eyes found the almost transparent people at the back of the room, who were mostly leaning against the wall casually, not a care in the world. Does that mean-?

She finally couldn't hold the charade up longer and was forced to look back at Astor.

Astor tried a smile as he took a few nervous steps towards the Super Six.

"I never thought you would come back again." Gopal shook his head, as though trying to get rid of a vision he was having.

"You look...transparent." Ying said, staring at Astor's new form curiously.

He did look transparent, like the other transparent people in the room. Was it possible that they were something alike? He didn't look solid either, and obviously no one wanted to try out to put their hand through him to check, but he certainly did not look solid.

Astor's skin, or rather the projection of him, was aqua blue. His skin seemed to shine under the sun's glare, like the surface of the water. Either it was really the sun's fault or rather his energy source was just not that efficient to give out his projection equally at the same time. Boboiboy realised that sometimes when his arm was there, his right leg faded a while, then came back to sight. And speaking of his energy source, he had a Light Soul for that! The pulsing, silver Light Soul was clearly visible beneath the rippling sheets of aqua blue. It was so cool. Humans have hearts, but he has a Light Soul as a replacement? That's just strictly unfair.

Boboiboy could only stand rooted to this spot, thunderstruck at this. He then tried to get himself together before walking slowly forwards into Astor's chest.

It felt slightly solid, like the air around his body had only temporarily hardened for him to lie down on. Other than that, he felt nothing else. There wasn't warmth, and there was the absence of a pulse. He felt two similar arms closing around him, and Boboiboy closed his eyes as he hugged Astor as hard as he could. He heard Astor chuckle with the pressure. Once satisfied with him not being an illusion, Boboiboy looked slowly up into Astor's eyes, the burning question that has been on the tip of his tongue since he had saw him through Lord Hallela's eyes.

"How did you return?" he asked. His voice was barely more than a hoarse whisper.

Astor smiled, brushing Boboiboy's black hair gently.

"Sometimes the world just isn't how it seems. Sometimes you just have to accept the unbelieveable and move on."

"I declare the return and assignment of Astor as Boboiboy's guardian angel." Lord Gonzalu clapped, followed by the crowd. Their applause was like rain lashing on windows, so loud it was, but the Super Six, including Astor, appreciated it all the same. 

Astor gave Boboiboy a wink before going up to Lord Gonzalu's front. Lord Gonzalu was holding a long sheet of old parchment in his skinny fingers. Astor seemed to know what this was, because he wiped his hand over the bottom right of the parchment, where a signature drew itself. He then bent down on one knee.

"Thank you, my Lord." he said, smiling up at Lord Gonzalu, and secretly gave Boboiboy a thumbs up.

It was like the day couldn't get any better.

~The End~