XIX.

Alexander's POV:

I have no idea why I did that. I should probably stay quiet. I didn't think Gabrielle would have the balls to do this, but I forgot that the alcohol makes her brave. And she's a pretty demanding little thing. I don't think she'll remember any of this tomorrow.

Her lips are moving against mine like they own them. Like they're only hers. It's pretty hot. Because she gives it all and takes everything in return. She's greedy.

And, honestly, no matter how much I don't like her and how much she annoys me, with this kiss, I feel like God made a mistake and took me to heaven instead of sending me to hell where I belong. I thought that kissing Gabrielle would be like kissing an angel (and I did think about kissing her), but right in this moment, it feels like I'm kissing the biggest vixen there is. That I'm kissing a sinister, her lips making me want to sin.

She has her palms on either side of my head, trapping me so I can't move my head away. She's being in control here. And if it was any other situation and any other girl, I would never in hell let her control me. I don't take demands lightly.

But with Gabrielle ... I don't know why, but I let her do anything she wants to. To see what she'll do and to see how far she's willing to go. How brave she is.

What she did was a big thing. I know there are many girls who want to be in her spot right now, but they would never dare to make a move on me. They know me too well. I make the first moves, not them.

If I want to make out with a girl, I'll do it on my terms. And she'll know about it. If I don't, she better not even come close to me.

So when Gabrielle strolled over to me and boldly sat on top on me with that tiny little dress, I lost my shit. But that was before she pressed her lips on mine and kissed me so thoroughly nobody ever kissed me before. That's where I lost my goddamn mind, too.

When she leans back and disconnects our lips, a smile is playing on her mouth and when she opens her eyes, they're unfocused and glazed over. I don't know whether it's from the alcohol or the lust. Or, hell, even both.

She's still sitting on top of me with her hair tousled, smiling like she just climbed Mount Everest.

I move my hand up her body, making sure not to hike her dress even higher because she would sure as hell be showing more than she should and more than she's prepared to until I grab the side of her face and bring her head closer. "You have a face of an angel, Little one, but you sure as hell do kiss like the devil himself."

Gabrielle giggles and she pats my chest affectionately. "The dare's over," she says proudly. She's acting as if nothing happened. Like she didn't have her lips locked with mine a few seconds ago. Like it wasn't the hottest kiss ever.

She stands up and tugs her dress down.

"Damn, girl! I didn't think you have it in you!" Tiana shouts from the circle, drunk out of her mind.