LII. (restricted bonus chapter)

Beware! This chapter includes a really HOT scene *fans myself* which is not intended for the young readers. Read at your own risk!

"I really love your tattoos," I tell Alexander while I'm sitting on top of him, tracing each of his tattoos that are marking his beautiful body. 

Alexander places his hand under his head and gives me a relaxed smile, his posture showing he's really enjoying himself. "So you've said. At least twice a day every day."

I grin and lean down to kiss where he's got III.XVI.MMXVI tattooed over his heart, the date I came live with this family. This is easily my favourite tattoo along with the Little Mermaid that's also placed close to his heart and is in memory of his little sister. 

He's also tattooed Amelia's name on the opposite side and left the space to tattoo the name of his baby sister that's coming in a few months. Alexander doesn't say it with words but I know he's excited for the day she'll be born. 

Every time he sees his mother, he shows his worry for her, studying her to see if she's in any pain and always making sure she's comfortable. It always got me so hot because I often imagine this is how he'd be as a father. With me

Alexander lets out a groan when my lips touch his hot skin and I feel how his muscles tense. I place my palm on his stomach, feeling it clench under my touch. I look at him under my lashes and smirk when I see he's looking at me with hot, smouldering look. "Are you teasing me on purpose, Little one?" he breathes. He knows exactly what I'm doing.

I climb up a bit higher and I feel how hard he got in just mere minutes as my hips brush against him. He takes in a ragged breath and I lean down to kiss the corner of his mouth. 

Alexander's hand goes to my hip and he squeezes it. He's laying completely still under me. "What if I tell you ..." I brush my lips against his cheek, feeling his hot breath against my ear, "that this is not only teasing?" 

I feel his hand at my hip squeezing even harder. I'm sure I'll have a bruise there tomorrow. Not because he's squeezing my flesh too hard, not even because he's rough, it's only because my skin is really sensitive and I bruise easily. 

Alexander places his other hand on my hair, brushing it back and intently staring in my eyes, burning me with his gaze. "What are you saying, Gabrielle?" His voice is hoarse and I can hear how turned on he is. 

It makes me wild with the need of him. "I'm saying that I want you. In every way." 

"Oh, fuck," Alexander lets out tightly.

I slowly nod, my hair tickling his naked skin under me. "Exactly," I say, my lips stretching into a small smile. 

Alexander wraps his hand in my hair and presses my head down until our lips meet and he kisses me deeply and passionately with all the love he's got for me and all the need he feels for me. 

I know Alexander is the right person to give my body to. He already has my heart and my soul. I want him to have my body, too. As I want to have his. 

I'll never find a person more right for me. No matter how wrong for me he seemed when I first came here and that I never, in million years, would've thought I'd be right here with him now, showing him my love in the most primal way ever known to a human being. 

Alexander's hands falls from my hair to my cheek, his touch soft and gentle, but his lips hot and demanding as they're taking what they want and I'm gladly giving it to him. "You really want to do it?" he asks me when we break the kiss, both of us breathing hard.

I have to put my hands on his chest for balance because my body transformed into a jello with a simple kiss of him. "I've never wanted anything more. You're it for me. There will never be anyone more perfect to give this to."