XXXIII.

Alexander's POV

"I'd ask if I can buy you a drink, but it's a house party and it's free, so ..." The girl shrugs with a flirtatious smile.

I lazily look at her, taking time to look her up and down, my eyes following her fantastic curves that she has on full display. "I think that should be my phrase." I send her a wink.

The girl smiles. "Everyone knows that Sin doesn't chase girls."

I raise my eyebrows at her in wonder. "I see you've heard about me, but I haven't heard about you." Yet. By the way she's dressed and by the way she's carrying herself, I believe I'll hear about her sooner rather than later from the guys.

Well, she's hot. So, why the fuck not have some fun?

Anything to make the goddamn Frenchie disappear from my head. Just the thought makes me grit my teeth together. Can't I go a few minutes without remembering her?

The girl steps a bit closer to me, losing her fear. A mistake she decided to make. "I'm Melanie." She gives me a shy smile.

It makes me grin. You don't have to pretend that you're a shy girl, you aren't fooling anyone in this room. I lift my hand close to her neck and I see how she holds her breath.

Man, they're all the same.

But I press my fingers on her heart necklace and turn it around so it's turned on the right side. I purposefully touch her skin doing so. "Melanie," I repeat with a low tone, looking at her from under my lashes.

I see how her eyes widen and darken. Seriously, dude. They're all the fucking same.

And when I step even close to the girl, ready to make her go somewhere private, fucking Sam shows up, drunkenly leaning on me.

"Oh, man!" she says and sighs. I look at her in irritation. "Where did you take her, Sin?"

She's not only drunk, but she's also crazy, too, I see. Sam is never the one to interrupt me when I'm with a girl, so I don't know what's her reason for doing it now – especially with that hot, banging thing standing in front of me – but she's going to pay for it.

"Sam, you're drunk and I'm in the middle of something," I tell her through my teeth, glowering down at her.

Sam glances in the girl's direction, but decides she's not worthy of her attention, so she glances back at me. "Gabby. Where the hell is she, Sin? This is not funny."

I furrow my eyebrows at her and laugh, lifting my hands up in defence. "I have no clue, Sam. Why the fuck would I know?"

Sam straightens up and her face goes totally straight. "You haven't seen her? Shit, Sin! I can't find her anywhere."