SEQUEL

1/2/20

We have it. save the date! The first chapter of the sequel will be posted on February 1st, 2020 on radish. 

Before getting angry as to why I'm posting on radish instead of here, first read this until the end and then let your frustrations out if you still have any ;) 

You won't have to pay for anything on radish, I'm not forcing you to do that. I'm using a freemium model, which means whenever I post a chapter on there, it's locked for one week, meaning you can pay if you want to read it or you wait one week until it gets unlocked and becomes free. FYI, this is the decision I made instead of posting it on wattpad and make it a paid story, which would mean you'd have to pay for every chapter if you wanted to read it. Now I'm giving you a choice to do it or not. :) 

I understand that not all of you can pay to read stories and I'm not expecting you to. But I do put a lot of work and my free time into my stories and it's nice getting financial support. Either way, your support means the world to me, whether you pay or don't.

The story will be posted on wattpad, as well, 6 months after the first chapter is going to be posted on radish, so that means it's coming on wattpad in July - just in case you don't want to read it on radish. So there's that.

Now onto the more exciting things!! 

I've started writing the sequel a few months ago and I am so excited because *wow*, this is going to be a big deal. Fair warning, though, this isn't the *10 years later sequel*, this just continues on where the story left off. You'll see, I don't want to spoil too much. 

The cover and the title will be revealed on February 1st, so it'll be a very exciting day for me and you and I can't wait to show you what I had planned! 

Thank you for your support. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask me either in the comments or in private message. 

Talk to you soon!! 

x, P