XLVI.

I stand up on my tiptoes and brush my lips just under Alexander's jaw, grazing his jaw bone with my lips

I stand up on my tiptoes and brush my lips just under Alexander's jaw, grazing his jaw bone with my lips. "Thank you for coming with us."

He looks down at me. "You'll make it up to me later for making me come watch a fucking cartoon."

A few people turn their heads at hearing him curse, mostly couples who are here with little kids. Alexander is completely oblivious to all of the stares he gets - and he gets a lot of attention. Well, we both did.

Probably because we were truly a sight. Alexander with his angry face, looking all badass with his tattoos, me standing beside him, all happy and bouncy because he actually came with us, and then Amelia who was floating in her own world most of the time.

Amelia was ecstatic when I brought the idea of going to the cinema to her. She couldn't wait. It was so cute to see such a big excitement in such a small child. She was a bit unsure when I told her that her brother will be going with us, but I reassured her everything will be fine.

I also had a talk with Alexander before we went. I just gave him some points on how to give his sister some of his attention. He was nervous. It was like going out with two kids today.

I shake my head with a small smile.

"Please, Alexander, no cuss words. There are kids here. You don't want your sister to cuss like a sailor at 4, either, do you?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

I'm having my hand wrapped in his big one. But because I'm greedy for his attention, I'm literally plastered to his side, touching him everywhere I get a chance to. It also sends out a message to the girls, and even women who could be Alexander's mothers, a message that he's taken. By me. 

And now that I have him, I'm not giving him away. Especially when I get his cute side all for myself.

Alexander looks down at Amelia's curly head, but Amelia is longingly staring at the toys displayed in a machine standing by the wall. "No, I guess not. She's too sweet for that," I hear Alexander mumble. He looks at what she's looking at and he frowns.

An idea pops up in my head yet again. I move even closer to him. He seems he doesn't mind the affection I'm showing him. "You know ... you could go buy her a toy if she wants one."

Alexander snaps his head into my direction. He looks at me like he's seeing an alien for some seconds before his expression clears up. He looks a bit uncertain about himself. "I guess I could, huh?" he says in thought.

I shrug, internally grinning like a fool. I nudge his shoulder, wanting him to just do his thing. He casts one more look at me before he releases my hand and crouches down in front of Amelia. He says something to her, I don't hear what because people around are too loud and he says it too quietly, but I believe he asked her if she'd like to have a toy.

I watch how Amelia stares at him with her big green eyes in amazement and wonder before her face breaks out in a huge grin and she nods her head, her curls bouncing around her head. I see it makes Alexander puzzled and he looks up at me once again. I see he's nervous.