Epilogue

Five months later

"You can't wear that." 

I roll my eyes. "Why the hell not?"

Alexander gives me a look in the mirror, scowling. "Because you're showing too much skin!" 

I roll my eyes yet again and continue applying my mascara. "You said you liked it and told me to buy it if I'm correct."

"Well, I didn't mean you to wear it outside." Alexander goes through his hair. "Why are you wearing so much makeup?" 

I stop and glare at Alexander. "You sound like my father right now and, frankly, I don't like it. Tone it down." I point the mascara at him through the mirror. 

Alexander scowls and sits on the bed, sulkily crossing his arms on his chest. I think I even see him pouting. 

My phone starts ringing and when I see it's Sam, I accept the call and put her on speaker. "Yo, bitch!" 

"Watch it, Sam!" Alexander growls from the bed. 

I pause again and send him a glare, but he's staring at my phone now as if Sam was standing there. 

Sam is silent for a few seconds. "Is that Alex?" she asks.

"Yeah. Who else," I laugh. I catch him rolling his eyes and my smile gets even wider.

"What the fuck crawled up his ass?" 

"He doesn't like what I'm wearing," I tell her sincerely. 

Alexander suddenly comes up behind me, putting his palm on my bare thigh without any warning. I give him a serious look in the mirror, but he's full of concentration, planning something out.

He starts lifting my dress up, almost baring my ass, but I slap his hand away. Alexander looks at me in shock.

"I'm going to shower," he suddenly announces and goes to the bathroom, loudly slamming the door behind him. I sigh to myself. 

"Did you two have a fight?" Sam asks. 

"No. He just has the need to act like a child sometimes and hates when I don't oblige him. He'll get over it." 

"You're still coming, right?" Sam wants to know.

We're heading to a club tonight because we haven't been out for a long time and decided to catch up. "I'm definitely coming. I'll check up on Alexander in a few to see if he changed his mind." 

"Good luck with that. I was calling to ask what you're wearing since you're not answering my texts." 

"Hot pink short dress that Alexander loves to see it on me, but apparently only when he can be the only person to see it. And I'm going with white shoes since I hate heels," I tell her, finished with my makeup. I fluff my hair to give it more volume.

"Cool! I'll go with the dress, too. Catch ya later. Now go calm your man down," she orders.

I laugh. "You got it. See you." I make a kissing sound and Sam laughs before she hangs up.

I twirl around and go to the bathroom, opening the door without even knocking and leaning on the doorframe. Alexander is drying himself off with a towel, not even turning around at hearing the door open. 

It became completely normal for us to see each other without clothes since we're sleeping together - in that sexual way - almost every night and we both got used to it. Well, I needed to get used to it, Alexander had no problem with it. 

"Are you done sulking?" I jokingly ask Alexander.

"I wasn't sulking," he mumbles. He drops the towel and goes to the mirror, fixing his hair. He cut it a bit shorter, but he can pull off any look and he looks fantastic with whatever he decides to wear or style his hair.