XLV.

Waking up next to Alexander with his arms wrapped around me and his body pressed against mine is

Waking up next to Alexander with his arms wrapped around me and his body pressed against mine is ... an indescribable feeling. It's something I've never felt before and it's not weird as I thought it would be, sleeping next to someone for the first time. Especially if that someone is Alexander.

It's really nice. I'm warm and I'm comfortable. Who would've thought?

I turn in bed so I'm now facing Alexander, admiring his features while he's sleeping. His hair is messy in that adorable kind of way and his lips are pouting. I can't hold back a grin. I also take the time to admire his tattoos on his arm - the one he has draped over my body.

He's got a Big Ben on his bicep and I wonder if it has a meaning. I see a Joker, a scorpion and SIN written over his stomach in big letters. He's also got a lot of different symbols and patterns. It looks hot.

"You see anything you like?"

I swiftly lift my eyes to Alexander's face, feeling guilty. "Yep," I admit with a shy smile.

A surprise flashes in Alexander's eyes before he gives me that infamous cocky smile of his. He pulls me to him and kisses the top of my head. "I should get up," I mumble, not wanting to get out of this bed at all.

I've never had such a weird feeling inside; especially not because of someone. Not in this good way, at least.

Alexander puts his head into my neck, inhaling sharply. I get goosebumps all over my body. "Mmm, not yet," he murmurs, his lips brushing against my neck.

I put my hand on his bicep, with the intention to push him off, but I instead end up just resting my hand there like it's its place to stay there. "Amelia is going to be up soon."

"Who cares," Alexander says, kissing my neck now.

I furrow my eyebrows and swallow hard, trying not to get sucked into these feelings he's erupting inside of me. "I do since I'm paid to babysit her. You've got to go to school, anyway."

"I don't have to do anything," he mumbles stubbornly.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, you kind of have to. How come you're still not at university since you're older than me, by the way?"

Alexander stops what he's doing and lifts his head up, looking down at me. "I failed. Since I didn't bother showing up." He shrugs his shoulders. "Mum is still hoping for a miracle that I'll get a good education."

I look at him with a frown. "What's wrong with a good education?"

"Can you imagine me being there?" He raises his eyebrows.

My frown deepens. "You're smart. Of course I see you there." I don't point out the obvious - that he'd stand out like a moon in the sky full of stars. But he stands out, anyway. Not in a necessarily bad way. At least not for some people.

He looks down at me with deep concentration before he grins that wide grin, showing his teeth. "Babe," is all he says.

"What?" I say, confused to what's funny.