A Small Prelude on Stella Hart by The Marauders

-Stella Hart-

-Stella Hart-

"One word I would use to describe Stella Hart is, unique." -Lily Evans.

"I would probably say bold or confident or gorgeous although not as gorgeous as Lily Evans so one of the first two, yeah." -James Potter.

"It has to be intelligent or cunning. One of the two because she is in fact one of the smartest witches in our year but there is almost a mischevious hint to her intelligance, which would lead me to say that she's cunning, but that almost makes her seem vindictive which she is not, but there's a certain unpredictableness- that's it! One word to describe Stella Hart would be unpredictable! (sorry for the ramble)." -Remus Lupin.

"Well, um she's very pretty and so very kind, it's so hard to pick! I'm going to say kind." Peter Pettigrew.

"For me, it will always be loyal. Once you've bonded with Stella, she would die for you. She's the most loyal person I have ever met. Oh shit, that's more than one word, oh well, you could never fit Stella into just one word." -Sirius Black.

"I met her on the train on the way to Hogwarts in my very first year. She's a pureblood you know and a really important one, her family are descendants from the founder of Slytherin. I didn't know this at the time but it was a big deal when she chose to sit with me instead of her 'crowd'. When she found out I was a muggleborn, it was expected of her to turn away from me but instead her eyes lit up with wonder and she began to ask me how airplanes worked. In that moment, without either of us knowing it she became my best friend." -Lily Evans.

"I had heard a lot about the infamous Hart family. I knew of their connection to Salazar Slytherin and how they walked the line between good and bad and I expected Stella Hart to be the traditional, ambitious, poised girl that her mother had been. But she wasn't. My earliest memory of her was her laughter echoing down the cavernous hallway as she ran towards the group of first years that were huddled around McGonogal who was halfway through her speech. Her cheeks were flushed red with cold and her golden hair had come loose from it's low bun. Her robes were askew and... and then I caught sight of the most beautiful girl in the world and her name is Lily Evans, it truly was love at first sight- oh sorry, off topic. The thing is she was nothing like I had expected and she was anything but ordinairy." -James Potter.

"When Stella Hart was sorted into Slytherin House, murmurs of her ceremony lasted for weeks, but itwasn't the choice that they were talking about. It was the hesitation. When you truly belong somewhere with every fibre of your being, the hat barely touches your hair before it screams out your place. Stella Hart came from a family who were descendants from Salazar Slytherin himslef. Her blood was intertwined with his and Slytherin ran through her veins. If anyone were to belong in Slytherin it would be her. Or so we thought. It is normal for the hat to hesitate for a couple of seconds while it sorts through everything that makes you, you. But when the hat was placed on Stella Hart's head it didn't just hesitate for a couple seconds, or even ten. It hesitated for one whole minute and that was unheard of. Stella Hart was a mystery from the start." -Remus Lupin.