XXXIV

-Stella Hart-

-Stella Hart-

"What did you do?"

I was lounging in the Slytherin Common Room, lazily charming a stray green ribbon to weave through my fingers and tie then untie mid air when Narcissa and Bellatrix burst through the door racing over to me with very different expressions.

Narcissa's eyes were wide with worry and her brow was pinched and anxious as she said the words accusingly.

Bellatrix however was alight with excitement, her dark eyes dancing and her words awe filled.

"You're going to need to be a bit more specific...?" I prompted, clicking my fingers causing the ribbon to catch fire and float to the floor, which by the time it reached the floor, it was ashes. I had done a lot of bad things lately and they were going to have to come right out and say it. I didn't have any interest in playing their games, they were boring compared to mine.

"What happened in the hallway outside of Transfiguartion with the Gryffindor freaks after I left yesterday? Because there have been Aurors arriving all day! there's over a dozen of them!" Bellatrix cried not seeming all that stressed about it but more amused and slightly impressed.

I chuckled darkly.

"So they ran to mommy after all." I sighed. I wasn't suprised after what I showed them yesterday they were now fully aware that they themselves were no match for me. It was just cute that they seemed to think McGonogal and her band of merry men were.

Narcissa was gobsmacked at my nonchalant reaction and huffed in annoyance, crounching down in front of me.

"Estelle are you listening? There are a dozen aurors here! Twelve elite, highly trained, specialist officers tasked with upholding the law and protecting the magical communities from large-scale threats! Are you a large-scale threat?"

There was a moment where both of them seemed too hold their breath as I seemed to ponder the question. Am I a large scale threat?

"Larger than twelve aurors, honestly anything below fifteen is an insult." I finally decided and Narcissa threw up her hands in frustration.

"This is not a joke Stella!"

"No, it's not. It's a game and they have finally decided to play. This is great." I squealed, clapping my hands together delightedly.

"You are crazy." Bellatrix laughed, shaking her head.

"Thanks." I smiled slyly.

"So what's the plan?" Bellatrix asked but Narcissa shot up looking freaked out.

"Um no way I am not getting involved in this." She said quickly but I waved her off, getting up slowly and stretching out my tingly limbs.

"Neither of you are. Sorry gals but this is my game and I fly solo." I stated, not waiting around to see Bellatrix's disappointed expression.