XV

-Stella Hart-

-Stella Hart-

As we walked up to the front door, Lily slipped her hand into mine, jiggling with excitement. It was infectious. I barely paid attention to Scarelett when she opened up the door in an outfit skankier than mine. The only words I picked up on was "The booze is out back."

Half of our year group was here plus some Beauxbatons girls and some Durumstrang boys. The house was alive with music and laughter, and I let it crash into me.

We moved out onto the back porch that was decorated with floating fairy lights and swimming in alcohol. The boys went for beer out of the keg but Lily and I were after a different game and located the stronger stuff. I barely mixed mine, just dumped a whole lot in a red solo cup and splashed in a chaser of sorts.

I took a long swig before dragging Lily into the cavernous lounge to dance. She didn't put up a fight. The boys had been swept up in a game of beer pong against some girls but I didn't notice their absence, unless you count the cold that settled me after Sirius broke his heated gaze.

I took another long swig. I don't count Sirius.

Lily laced our fingers as we danced, laughing idiotically. She was the biggest lightweight you'll ever meet, unless you've me Peter, and not many people have, They should. He's the best of us.

We were all fuck ups, but Pete wasn't.

"Don't look now, but Mathieu's here." Lily yelled in my ear over the music as we danced. My chest tightened.

"Is he watching?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Good." I replied and slipped my jacket off and threw it on one of the couches.

Lily screamed in my ear and I laughed, shaking my hair and my ass a little more than I was before. A couple of Gryffindor girls joined us, smelling like beer and I blessed Merlin's asshole that I had found the tequila.

Lily yelled something about needing to pee before disappearing into the sea of people, so I took the opportunity to catch up with the boys. I walked over to the dining room table that was posing as the beer pong tabel for the night. Th boys were cleaning up the girls and I grinned.

"What's up fuckers?" I yelled over the music and the boys hooted and hollared as I walked over.

"Stella!" Remus yelled, dragging out the 'a' and slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"You're looking far too sexy tonight Hart." Sirius spoke up and I let the compliment warm me all through out my body, but on the surface I rolled my eyeds.

"We're winning." Peter told me, eyes shining.

"Oh that reminds me." I cried and pulled Peter closer to me.

His eyes went wide as I reached under his jacket and started to pull out his shirt. I then unbuttoned his top button while he freaked out.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked.