XIV

-Stella Hart-

"If you're all I need
According to your heart,
My place is not deliberate,
Feeling of your arms
I don't wanna be your friends,
I wanna kiss your neck."

"Oh my god, what is this song?" Peter exclaimed from his spot on James' bed. He was hanging off it, half on and half off. His head turning red from being upside down for so long. I smiled to myself, letting the music wash over me like a tidal wave. It was the day after Sirius kissed me at the bottom of the stairs and I told him that he couldn't do that anymore.

Basically I'm a coward. A little girl scared of her mum and what she'd do if she knew that I was kissing Sirius Black at the bottom of James Potter's stairs.

"Right? I have no idea!" James replied turning the volume up on his Dad's casette player. "Whoose tape is this?" He asked, looking around his crowded bedroom.

"Mine." I spoke up and everyone's eyes turned to me, including Sirius' which burned into the back of my neck.

"Don't ask, because she won't tell." Lily stated before anyone could have a chance to speak up. We shared a look and I bit my lip to fight the laughter that was bubbling up my throat.

"Why not?" Peter asked flipping back onto his tummy and propping up his chin on his elbows.

"It's from the secret suitcase." Lily answered whispering the words 'secret suitcase' and wiggling her eyebrows at Peter.

"Alright we have to see this secret suitcase." Remus told me, moving my feet off his lap, from our oh so comfy spot on the floor.

"Only if you beg." I replied lazily giving him a side smile.

"Shut up and show us the suitcase." Remus laughed and I got to my feet.

The suitcase was resting on the bed of the guest room and I grabbed it easily, it wasn't that heavy thanks to a handy charm. I took it into James' room and laid it on the bed after ushering Peter off.

Everyone huddled round as I popped the brass latches and opened it up. It wasn't hard to feel the confusion and slight disappointment in the boys when they saw what was inside. Lily was smirking, she already knew.

"That's it?" James asked in disbelief.

"What'd you expect? Naughty Nurses 3 on VHS?" I asked, laughing.

"Well... yeah. Something like that." James admitted and Lily snorted. While James glowed from finally getting a reaction out of Lily, I surveyed the contents of my secret suitcase.

A handful of muggle books that I had stolen from Peter over the years.

The first hankerchief that I ever used to wrap up a piece of chocolate for Remus after I figured out he was a werewolf.